Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wilson to stay in Seattle?

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine not caring much about the NFL and trying to understand what in the fuck this tweet is saying. Who is that guy in the picture? Are we supposed to be imagining this guy (only wearing a different number) in Seattle in exchange for Wilson? Are we supposed to be imagining Wilson in that uniform with a different number? If the latter, wouldn't that contradict everything previously said in the tweet?

A little help?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's the media making a mountain out of a molehill and spewing rumors and half truths.

Any good GM will listen to offers. That doesn't mean a trade's going to happen.

Brady bunch structures his deal so they can pay to get a good o line. If Rusty hates it so much, he can consider doing the same. I'm sure Alaska and others will still pay him a lot to do gay ads.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's the media making a mountain out of a molehill and spewing rumors and half truths.

Brady bunch structures his deal so they can pay to get a good o line. If Rusty hates it so much, he can consider doing the same. I'm sure Alaska and others will still pay him a lot to do gay ads.

I'm not so sure that it's a molehill. Russ throwing his o-line under the bus was big deal
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Cowherd reporting Chicago is offering 5 first round picks(that they don’t currently have)

if true,

Well, Bye. gif