Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

2»

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    He must have something coaches like. Here is his offer list. It is pretty impressive.

OregonStatus: Committed (3/8/2021)

Alabama
    Duke
    Florida State
    Georgia
    Georgia Tech
    Louisville
    LSU
    Miami
    Michigan
    Mississippi State
    South Alabama
    South Carolina
    Southern Miss
    Tennessee
    Vanderbilt
    West Virginia

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Tanner-Bailey-127641/RecruitInterests/
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I need to see some beef on the DL though

I listened to Keith Miller and his fist mention of the 2021 class was Keanu Williams. Said he’s exactly what you need to compete in the playoffs. I think you need to be patient. The interior DL are babies save Popo.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

4 Star Alabama QB Tanner Bailey commits to Ducks

LOL. You got a qb out of Alabama and you think he's good because of his stars.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You just can't make up the white trash. You just can't make up the UO journalism intellect. It's so, so gloriously 12.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

I need to see some beef on the DL though

I listened to Keith Miller and his fist mention of the 2021 class was Keanu Williams. Said he’s exactly what you need to compete in the playoffs. I think you need to be patient. The interior DL are babies save Popo.
    I hope you are right. Its the one position I have concerns about. Recruiting gas been good, but not great. And no one had a breakout year. Fat Mac is gone.
  • Options
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You just can't make up the white trash. You just can't make up the UO journalism intellect. It's so, so gloriously 12.
    Says one of the Husky morons that think Washington will be Pac 12 champs every year. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Says one of the Husky morons that think Washington will be Pac 12 champs every year. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Why do you exist?
  • Options
    Ah that is a question I think most of us have asked ourselves. However I have never been so rude or presumptuous to ask that of others. Since I have cheated certain death twice in my life the Good Lord must have some purpose for me. Thanks for caring so much though.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Why do you exist?
    lol.