Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Key Things You Need to Know About HR 1, the For the People Act of 2021

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It's racist and evil!

If I'm the republican party I'm making a hard shift towards courting latinos.

I think the Dems may have fucked up
    This idea that all black people are saints and everyone else can go fuck themselves is going to bite them in the ass like everything they do.

I think that was the republican plan before trump came in and fucked it all up for them

How did Trump fuck it up? He got the greatest share of Latino voters of any Republican Presidential candidate ever.
    I don't believe this is correct. Bush 43 got 44% of the Latino vote in 2004.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It's racist and evil!

This idea that all black people are saints and everyone else can go fuck themselves is going to bite them in the ass like everything they do.

I think that was the republican plan before trump came in and fucked it all up for them

How did Trump fuck it up? He got the greatest share of Latino voters of any Republican Presidential candidate ever.
    I don't believe this is correct. Bush 43 got 44% of the Latino vote in 2004.
    You're correct, I misread this.

But in Texas, 41 percent to 47 percent of Hispanic voters backed Trump in several heavily Latino border counties in the Rio Grande Valley region, a Democratic stronghold. In Florida, Trump won 45 percent of the Latino vote, an 11-point improvement from his 2016 performance.

He did increase his percentage of the Hispanic vote from 2016, and he did surprisingly well in certain heavily Hispanic districts in Florida and Texas but nationwide he didn't do as well as Bush.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The Dems are making a mistake. Cali flip incoming

Just convince latinos that the Dems are pushing black people over you and it's over
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kali flipped last ejection we just can't see it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's racist and evil!

Outside of California Latinos are swinging big toward the Republican party. Well...the legitimate voters anyway.

Craziest stat I saw on the election was the heavily Hispanic border counties in Texas...went from something like 85%-15% Hillary-Trump in 2016 to 50%-50% in 2020. Pretty sure it was one of the reasons they had to shut down voting in 5 states in the middle of the night...they hadn't accounted for that big of a swing...

Why do you think the reparations push/BLM/critical race theory/wokeness is so strong right now?

The leftists know they are losing the Latinos - they need to sucker in more blacks to shore up their numbers/dependents.

I'm not sure the term leftist is even valid anymore, considering the fact that both parties of the counterfeit American political system are owned and operated by the same cult, and pursue the same goal - one side pushes the Agendas in a more extreme manner, while the other side strategically concedes ground at a slower rate. In the end, the destination is the same. Most of them are related to each other and to other cabalists in the Entertainment Industry and elsewhere. War must occur on the ancient bloodline families they belong to.

Using race is one of their favorite strategies to divide in order to maintain control.

On a side note, it is funny how people in this thread still believe voting is real and that it counts, even after witnessing the exposure of the NWO's voting machine (S)elections System during the 2020 Selection. Or that the bullshit voting statistics they site are real, relevant or legitimate.

It's all FAKE.