Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Got the Jab.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

What sort of dumbass trusts a government that censors like its 1984, steals (S)elections, murders millions in other nations, and openly employs high level Cabal members that are ON THE RECORD supporting and implementing depopulation agendas, enough to willingly get injected by their experimental "vaccines" that violate the Nuremberg Code?

We know you are gayer than that pic.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

All you right wingers are getting the shots. Very disappointed.

I got the Trump Vaccine
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

I did it for the money.

So far, arm didn’t fall off, no foaming at the mouth, no convulsions. (sorry)

Walked into Rite-aid at about 7:50 and asked if they had any leftovers. “We’ll know in about 10 minutes” was the response. I waited till about 8:05 and the 75 year old guy who had been waiting before me got pissed and stormed off screaming at the sky after two dot’s (age 35-40) walked right up to the dot PA and said, “We’re the ones (name) told you about yesterday”.

PA >> “Oh, sure, ok, just have a seat right here and I’ll get you set up”

a minute later PA comes back out, “OK, I have one shot left. It’s between you and.... where did he go?” “Right there”, I say as I point out Grandpa storming off.

PA>> “OK, I guess it’s yours then”

He told me he gives jabs all day long for about 10-12 hours a day. He gives out 200 jabs every day and so far, hasn’t wasted a single vaccine. He was pretty proud of that.

Did it make your dick smaller and your balls bigger? That's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

First of all, I’m a centrist.

and, I got the jab for money.

Doing it for da money
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

What sort of dumbass trusts a government that censors like its 1984, steals (S)elections, murders millions in other nations, and openly employs high level Cabal members that are ON THE RECORD supporting and implementing depopulation agendas, enough to willingly get injected by their experimental "vaccines" that violate the Nuremberg Code?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Even gayer than that one.