Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Saw her last night and was VERY impressed again. I wonder if she's done with politics? If she comes back, I doubt it would be as a dem.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Get the vibe she’s going to sit on the sideline while DC implodes and then run again
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Saw her last night and was VERY impressed again. I wonder if she's done with politics? If she comes back, I doubt it would be as a dem.

I think she will run of Senate in Hawaii as her next move.

No way as GOP. No way.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

No way as GOP. No way.

Can't out of Hawaii. She's probably the only dem I could support right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club

#mytulsi was on #mymeghynkelly's podcast recently. Just haven't had a chance to listen yet.

It would be nice if all the forces of good came together in a Common Sense Party. Find the four or five things they absolutely agree upon and just pound the shit out of the uniparty.

I did not know she was on Meghyn Kelly's Pod. The algos don't feed it up. Will listen for sure.

The Common Sense Party you seek would have been Brent Weinstein's Unity2020 idea that Twitter promptly made go *poof*. You know, because hate speach. Or something

• Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

No way as GOP. No way.

Can't out of Hawaii. She's probably the only dem I could support right now.
    She could, but she would have to Primary one of the other two. Which is a Capital Crime in today's DNC.

Agreed, the only Dem. And I don't even really consider her that for her willingness to rightly tell the establishment to FUCK OFF.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I’m 2/3 way thru pod. She is impressive as a person & leader. Other than some foreign policy, I can’t dig her positions. Just can’t.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I’m 2/3 way thru pod. She is impressive as a person & leader. Other than some foreign policy, I can’t dig her positions. Just can’t.

What positions? If she’s staying in politics she should be moving right. If she’s sticking with left policy and railing against the culture war, she’s going media.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    She's not ugly like most dems

That's pretty much it
  • Options
    Founders Club

What positions? If she’s staying in politics she should be moving right. If she’s sticking with left policy and railing against the culture war, she’s going media.
    People forget that Tulsi was the first Bernie supporter. People forget that.

People = APAg

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    pawz said:

People = APAg

I thank her for her service.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

People = APAg

I thank her for her service.
    But do you?