Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which one of you assholes was this?

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited March 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Well if some of you have been saying the same thing then some of you are morons.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Well if some of you have been saying the same thing then some of you are morons.

Sure. Whatever.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

“Two seems to flatten the curve.”

Freeloader...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

“Two seems to flatten the curve.”

Freeloader...
    Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    Founders Club
    Same dude doing big big energy things at the airport

https://youtu.be/G5no_xAtvu8
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Sure. Whatever.
    The largest cities in OK mandated masks. Your chart is dumb.
  • Options

Sure. Whatever.
    Data SCIENCE!

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sure. Whatever.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited March 2021
    Gotta love the Jack Christians
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sure. Whatever.
    Rubbers a data guy.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sure. Whatever.
    Is this your Hot Take as a noted epidemiologist?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Sure. Whatever.
    Rubbers a data guy retard.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Sure. Whatever.
    Rubbers a data guy.
    Rubbers is a very scared soi boy data guy. What is it with leftards and fear and control? Geezus, if they are scared, stay in Mom's basement and scream for some meat loaf.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749

You could suck start a 777 Rubber. Good Lord if you sucked commie cock any harder you'd drag China and Russia closer to the U.S.!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    As I have said before, I owned a chemical manufacturing company so I know a bit about masks. I can guarantee you that your mask is ineffective when it comes to transmitting covid or protecting you against covid. The tube socks and bottomless masks people wear are nothing but decoration. Throw away blue surgical masks? Absolutely useless. N95? worthless unless you want to limit airborne solids like certain dusts like TI-O2 or milled clays. The N95 can be worn in a dusty manufacturing environment and you will still have to flush your nasal cavity out at the end of the day as well as wash your face around your nose and mouth. You can literally see the solids around those areas when you take the mask off. Masks are simply there to make the ignorant feel good. I wear one simply so the ignorant don't hassle me.

So you idiots who think masks work? You have no clue what you are talking about. If you want safety, wear an environment suit with an oxygen tank or make sure you are distancing yourself from everyone you see. I just got the first of my two shots. After the second one all of you ignorant alarmists who feel power by denigrating those that don't wear masks can kiss my ass, I will be done with face coverings and your bullshit.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As I have said before, I owned a chemical manufacturing company so I know a bit about masks. I can guarantee you that your mask is ineffective when it comes to transmitting covid or protecting you against covid. The tube socks and bottomless masks people wear are nothing but decoration. Throw away blue surgical masks? Absolutely useless. N95? worthless unless you want to limit airborne solids like certain dusts like TI-O2 or milled clays. The N95 can be worn in a dusty manufacturing environment and you will still have to flush your nasal cavity out at the end of the day as well as wash your face around your nose and mouth. You can literally see the solids around those areas when you take the mask off. Masks are simply there to make the ignorant feel good. I wear one simply so the ignorant don't hassle me.

So you idiots who think masks work? You have no clue what you are talking about. If you want safety, wear an environment suit with an oxygen tank or make sure you are distancing yourself from everyone you see.

Imperfect > Useless

The more you know . . .
  • Options
    HHusky said:

So you idiots who think masks work? You have no clue what you are talking about. If you want safety, wear an environment suit with an oxygen tank or make sure you are distancing yourself from everyone you see.

Imperfect > Useless

The more you know . . .
    For those that were wondering what ignorance looks like? Read HH's useless response.

Masks are not imperfect, they are ineffective.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Imperfect > Useless

The more you know . . .
    For those that were wondering what ignorance looks like? Read HH's useless response.

so obviously untrue that only DJ or Sled would have been just as likely to say it
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Imperfect > Useless

The more you know . . .

so obviously untrue that only DJ or Sled would have been just as likely to say it
    Untrue? Prove it wrong HH. Tell us how masks are effective.

A Covid droplet is about 1/10th the size of one particle of dust. No woven mask is going to stop that particle size from entering your lungs. Nylon tube/neck mask? Not a chance. Blue surgical? The particle will go through the mask and around it on all sides when you draw a breath. We had very serious safety protocols when dealing with dusty solids or airborne VOC's in our liquid processing areas. In none of those environments would we have depended on any mask you see people wearing today. N95 would have been minimum and that is only when dealing with dusty inerts like clays, etc that weren't going to do any harm if some particles came in through the sides of masks.

I welcome the conversation HH, tell us how masks help. Come on now HH, you aren't one of those basement dwellers who wear a mask while you are alone in the dark 10 feet below ground level in mammy and grandy's house? Or are you?