Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CDC data shows nearly 4 out of 5 Covid hospital patients are Fatty Boombalatties

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I wonder what kind of situation we'd be in if this happened in 1990 when people weren't medicated whales. I'll bet the world wouldn't be shut down.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I wonder what kind of situation we'd be in if this happened in 1990 when people weren't medicated whales. I'll bet the world wouldn't be shut down.

It wouldn’t have happened had Trump lost the 2016 election. Hoax
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They were well on their way FMB.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Shocker that this comes out after the state bailouts.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Covid is a virus that it almost perfectly designed to kill lots of Americans.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Covid is a virus that it almost perfectly designed to kill lots of Americans.

Lots of fat and old Americans. Illegal aliens don’t matter though. They just can come right in and Slow Joe will help this super-spreader policy across red states.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    HH is worried not only for chubbyism but he knows Smallcocks is deadly comorbidity!
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I said this a long time ago, the major thing that Covid showed the US is that we are in horrible health.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Ts and Ps to @IrishDawg22 and his lovely ladies
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    This is exactly what I pointed out last year when everyone was pointing out how bad the death numbers were in America compared to other countries. If we want an apples to apples comparison with other countries, then we need to adjust for how much unhealthier Americans are than people in the countries we're being compared to. But nope...we can't do that, because that would disprove the false narrative that America's response to the pandemic was overall worse than the average in the world.
  • Options

This is exactly what I pointed out last year when everyone was pointing out how bad the death numbers were in America compared to other countries. If we want an apples to apples comparison with other countries, then we need to adjust for how much unhealthier Americans are than people in the countries we're being compared to. But nope...we can't do that, because that would disprove the false narrative that America's response to the pandemic was overall worse than the average in the world.

My entire family on both my mom and dad sides, and including my wife’s side and our kids, have been fortunate to not be fat except for one brother of my wife’s but we’re pretty much all athletes through college and Fatty brother-in-law eats 6 polish sausages at a BBQ and still isn’t super obese.

Go for a walk an hour a day. 20 minutes to start if you’re that out of shape. It’s not difficult unless you’re 280 lbs of disgusting goo like @HHusky is.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    Another topic you're not supposed to talk about:

Non-Hispanic Black adults (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanic adults (44.8%), non-Hispanic White adults (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asian adults (17.4%).

Food is racist!!!!

Think this might have anything to do with the fact that blacks and Hispanics are dying from Covid at higher rates than whites? Once again Asians are the white man's proxy in the ongoing race war in racist AmeriKKKa.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Another topic you're not supposed to talk about:

Non-Hispanic Black adults (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanic adults (44.8%), non-Hispanic White adults (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asian adults (17.4%).

Food is racist!!!!

Think this might have anything to do with the fact that blacks and Hispanics are dying from Covid at higher rates than whites? Once again Asians are the white man's proxy in the ongoing race war in racist AmeriKKKa.

Popeye’s on MLK in NE Portland north of Legacy Emanuel is an example of systemic racism. So are the BBQ restaurants in the area, too.

Fight the power
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That would upset woke Coke, Pepsi, Frito Lay, McDonald's, BK, Wendy's, Carl's Sr., as well as big pharma who are making a killing off their haphazard shots. We can't have that.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Food pyramid has been slowly killing people since the seventies
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    alumni94 said:

I said this a long time ago, the major thing that Covid showed the US is that we are in horrible health.

Not to toot my own horn, but that's why the healthier among us are cleaning up and creating a big wealth gap.

Fat pre-millennials and many fat-ass millennials are fucking lazy and refuse to accept responsibility for anything beyond playing video games and spending all their free time on social media. Then I get to hear them bitch about what housing they'll "never be able to afford."