Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We are well past the point in time that these stories without any evidence to support them should...

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Once again, the crime in that neighborhood is being perpetrated overwhelmingly by blacks. Who is the security guard supposed to check on? "I showed my keys & buzzed myself into my building. He left ..." The horror, seems like she should move to some place that doesn't have security.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Once again, the crime in that neighborhood is being perpetrated overwhelmingly by blacks. Who is the security guard supposed to check on? "I showed my keys & buzzed myself into my building. He left ..." The horror, seems like she should move to some place that doesn't have security.

What do you want to bet that SG was probably polite and respectful? Just like that Univ. of Minnesota student who claimed the cops pulled their guns on him and were rude to him all because he was black and then the body cam video and audio was release and they couldn't have been more polite to the kid. In fact the kid asked the cops to give him a ride home. Of course nothing happened to the kid who made the false report just like nothing happened to that woman at Smith College for her bullshit story about racist campus cops. All you have to do is make the allegation and you're an instant SJW hero.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I agree. But even if her story was true then so what? She specifically lives in a area with private security because? I always hate the lack of push back on these stories.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I agree. But even if her story was true then so what? She specifically lives in a area with private security because? I always hate the lack of push back on these stories.

Along with the right to resist arrest I guess we should establish the right never to be questioned by any person in authority for any reason, and if you are questioned it's obviously due to white racism. What a shitty way to go through life. Every slight or act of rudeness you encounter through out your day you attribute to your skin color.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Not really a good way to go through life while proclaiming you are a proud independent black woman. Seems like a lifestyle that leads to dependency.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021
    I hope she gets burned by frat boys in Hawaiian shirts.

That happens I hear. Except Althea Bernstein’s GPS data from her cell phone proved she was lying. Of course the crack team at the FBI never called her out on it for wasting their tim.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Harvard grad. Cradle of the Critical Race Theory.

Like we say, fuck off.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Every traffic stop same shit. At night it's hard to tell what color people are driving cars. Doesn't seem to be common knowledge. I've even had a black guy lean out his window and look at the oncoming traffic and ask him "what color is the driver"? His answer was "I can't see the lights are in my eyes" I replied "I know". He was much more friendly after that. I had a mom come in to complain that her child was the victim of racism because he was the passenger in a car that was stopped by one of our officers. Video recording of the traffic violation, audio recording of the entire stop. No citation was issued but it was racist! Racist! Only stopped because they were black. Never mind the swerving driving down the road or drinking from paper bags that ended up not being alcohol.

All this false BS costs many millions of dollars in police time to look at all this crap. Even after seeing and hearing everything she wanted the complaint filed. Even though her son did not and was not present when I spoke to her. He was OK with it. Oh and you can't just dump racial discrimination complaints even when it's obviously false and the person complaining wasn't even there....

That's where police work is now and it's gotten worse with all this woke BS.