Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    While it's true that #wearefull there is always more room for another TE/H-back or long snapper
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Since February 15, ASU, BYU, Cal, UNLV and Washington offered the 6-foot-5, 230-pound tight end.

Jackson Bowers Breaks Down Offers:
    ASU: “I never expected it but it was a blessing. I love ASU. I love just growing up going over there and watching all those games just. The state of Arizona is just a great place to be so I love it a lot.”

BYU: “There’s a bunch of kids from Mountain View that have gone to BYU and they’ve had great careers like Max Hall and all those other guys…I met a bunch of BYU guys are just great NFL players. So just listening to them and having them having a career was just it was awesome.”

Cal: “I’ve looked at the facility. It’s a nice place…I just I think I just need to learn more about it. I didn’t really know much about it so I’m just doing my research.”

UNLV: “UNLV means a lot to me because when I first got Twitter, you have those recruiters that follow you and (tight ends coach Nate Longshore) was one of the first. Seeing how the recruiting process went with him ending up being the new tight ends coach and being one of the first tight ends he offers means a lot.”

Washington: “Washington is where it’s at… Coach lake being the only college head coach that I’ve talked to…and letting me know all the pluses of Washington without the topic of football and letting me know how much I would be loved in Seattle and the family up there. Also, in the past couple years they have put many tide ends in the NFL and the leading receiver was a tide end so those Huskies play a big role”
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,700
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam