Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leaked Video Of Alex Jones Shows Him Saying He's SICK of Trump And Wishes he Never Met Him

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The rightwing grift is an incredible business model. Tell dumb people what they want to hear and they’ll be willing to buy anything from you. Jones making $20mm per year just does it better than the rest of the grifters. Good for him. He’s gonna need it when the Sandy Hook lawsuits need to be paid off.

Because MSNBC and CNN don’t have advertisers.

Sure because life insurance and Grubhub are the same as caffeine pills and other worthless “supplements.”

Ask yourself why would the supplement industry focus on right wing infotainers to sell their products.

Let’s not leave out the prepper weirdo food bucket market.

You’re against capitalism. Noted.
    As I said with Alex Jones, good for them. I’m just pointing out there is a large group of suckers in this country and the marketing industry knows who they are and how to sell to them.
    And your point?

You’re either against capitalism or want to control how people spend their money. Why is that?
    Control how people spend their money like making them pay for housing, food and healthcare?
    We already know you’re against capitalism. Pipe down.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The rightwing grift is an incredible business model. Tell dumb people what they want to hear and they’ll be willing to buy anything from you. Jones making $20mm per year just does it better than the rest of the grifters. Good for him. He’s gonna need it when the Sandy Hook lawsuits need to be paid off.

Because MSNBC and CNN don’t have advertisers.

Sure because life insurance and Grubhub are the same as caffeine pills and other worthless “supplements.”

Ask yourself why would the supplement industry focus on right wing infotainers to sell their products.

Let’s not leave out the prepper weirdo food bucket market.

You’re against capitalism. Noted.
    As I said with Alex Jones, good for them. I’m just pointing out there is a large group of suckers in this country and the marketing industry knows who they are and how to sell to them.
    Meanwhile you get all your news from widespread Leftist sources. Some internet guy who nobody here but you Leftists ever mention matters, though.

Kill yourself. Please.
    The cult leader went on his show. I assume he matters.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,827
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Rough night for @TheKobeStopper.

Mom must have forgot to make the meatloaf.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Literally have no idea what @StinkFist is melting down about again but it’s always good comedy.

Alex Jones lifting weights has triggered his not so deep seated homo erotic side. And He’s not sure how to deal with it. So here we are.