Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    He'll be back. First poster that's diaf on here that actually contributed keen observations. Tailgater had his moments, as did CD before his epic over-extension and meltdown
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

He'll be back. First poster that's diaf on here that actually contributed keen observations. Tailgater had his moments, as did CD before his epic over-extension and meltdown

In addition to Irish, your silence about Race (RIP) speaks volumes.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

In addition to Irish, your silence about Race (RIP) speaks volumes.
    Meh reed strong will be back.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Can someone post some hot twatter shit so I can see what More_Cock is spewing?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Can someone post some hot twatter shit so I can see what More_Cock is spewing?

He uses the same moniker there.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Disagree.

IrishDawg had this place DIALED IN.

Irishdawg had some epic struggles before you got here. Come to think of it, he and More Time went at it a lot.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Disagree.

Irishdawg had some epic struggles before you got here. Come to think of it, he and More Time went at it a lot.
    If you can't see that I'm just referencing IrishDawg's claim to new poasters then I can't help you.

BTW, "HillsboroDuck" was here for those struggles.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Disagree.

If you can't see that I'm just referencing IrishDawg's claim to new poasters then I can't help you.

BTW, "HillsboroDuck" was here for those struggles.
    Yeah, I get it. Everyone was required to say, "Irishdawg has this place dialed in" 476 times. it never got old or anything....
    AZDuck said:

If we can't recycle the same old jokes 73,889,846 times then I AM OUT!

It's nice when the recycled jokes are at least mildly amusing

AZDuck said:

Exactly. It was fine for a week or two. After 4 months, one wanted to put a gun to one's head. It wasn't funny 2,300 times.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Exactly. It was fine for a week or two. After 4 months, one wanted to put a gun to one's head. It wasn't funny 2,300 times.
    Jagged flint mudslide jokes will ALWAYS be funny.

#osostrong
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

#osostrong
    True, some of these jokes still deliver over and over. It's like Family Guy.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Soooooooo, you're saying that Little Jimmie branding everyone under the fucking Sun a ray-siss wasn't a "keen observation?"

How dare you, Sir!!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

#osostrong
    You gotta be careful, though. It's a slippery slope.