Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Standardized testing is a pillar of systemic racism.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

And yet for some reason, Asians are able to combat this "systemic racism." How is it that whitey designed a "racist" test to hurt people of color and allowed Asians to outscore whites on that test?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ok - for the sake of argument, let's say standardized testing is racist.

What is the basis then for determining who is qualified to fill slots in universities or jobs or whatever?

Or is there some secret victimized minority test that determines who can do the fucking job or has the capacity or aptitude to further a course of study?

Or is it strictly - I be xxx color/gender-neutral/ideology, the slot is mine.

Because, well, fuck that.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ok - for the sake of argument, let's say standardized testing is racist.

What is the basis then for determining who is qualified to fill slots in universities or jobs or whatever?

Or is there some secret victimized minority test that determines who can do the fucking job or has the capacity or aptitude to further a course of study?

Or is it strictly - I be xxx color/gender-neutral/ideology, the slot is mine.

Because, well, fuck that.

Obviously we should determine who gets admitted to college by skin color. That's the only true measure of someone's value.