Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If there will be enough vaccine by the end of May to vaccinate everyone...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited March 2021 in Tug Tavern
who wants to be vaccinated, as Biden is now claiming. Why do we need a $2Trillion dollar Covid Bill?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

SFGbob said:

who wants to be vaccinated, as Biden is now claiming. Why do we need a $2Trillion dollar Covid Bill?

Because we need school money for 2025 in order to open now
    Don’t forget about 2030
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    It’s the beginning of March, people need help now. Do you not understand the concept of time?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It’s the beginning of March, people need help now. Do you not understand the concept of time?

Time is whitey's method to oppress others.

Time is wracist. Or was that being on time is racist?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Time is whitey's method to oppress others.

Time is wracist. Or was that being on time is racist?
    Whynotboth.gif
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Time and math are both racist
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yes that is why about 9% of the 1.9 Trillion is going to be spent on short term Covid relief. Do you not understand the concept of time and wasted money? About 1.5 trillion will be spent AFTER complete vaccination.

Blind goose stepping Idiot. Being a tool of the elites in the rat party is disgusting. Think for yourself man.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes that is why about 9% of the 1.9 Trillion is going to be spent on short term Covid relief. Do you not understand the concept of time and wasted money? About 1.5 trillion will be spent AFTER complete vaccination.

Blind goose stepping Idiot. Being a tool of the elites in the rat party is disgusting. Think for yourself man.
    The more posts I see from our dear Kobe, the more I think he is simply a troll and nothing more than that. He can't honestly believe the things he's typing in here.
  • Options

The more posts I see from our dear Kobe, the more I think he is simply a troll and nothing more than that. He can't honestly believe the things he's typing in here.
    Sadly, if you've got any devout lefties in your social circle or on the Book of Faces, it's totally believable.

The TDS is skrong.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I was a lobbyist I quickly got an education about the far left. One can say similar things about far right, but with the far left there are some serious mental and professional issues. We were told to read both sides of every single issue before we approached those on the left. If you walked in to certain extremists offices to lobby them (Maxine Waters is one perfect example I still have nightmares after seeing that evil up close and personal) you find that they are totally ignorant of anything but their point of view. They spend zero time educating themselves with anything other than media that agrees with their point of view. They only listen to and surround themselves with like minded individuals. You could ask 10 far left liberals what Trump did for peace in the Middle East and probably 9 of them could not cite one thing. Their media choices didn't print anything positive about Trump so how would they know? We saw that with the Hunter Biden story. Democrats had zero knowledge of the corruption of biden and his son. Exit polls proved that. The most concerning issue with these extremists is they don't want to know the facts if it is going to be anything positive for any other perspective than theirs. We lobbied a far left liberal who was married to a woman of Lebanese decent. He was complaining to us about the fact he was given the once over by customs on his way back from visiting his family in Lebanon. Keep in mind this was a member of the House of Representatives. My lobbying partner remarked that it was probably because the speaker for Hamas had repeatedly called for the death of Israel and all Jews. The guy denied it and accused my friend of being a liar. He would never take another meeting with us. Typical ignorant rat. We were giving him facts he chose to ignore. I could give more examples but we all know what the far left does. How many people on here know of democrats who disowned family and friends over Trump? The lies they spouted and the hatred were completely made up by the far left sources they chose read or listen to. That is Kobe. He is ignorant. I have no idea how dumb the poor SOB is, for all I know he could be a math prodigy but we all know he is ignorant of facts that are contrary to what he has chosen to absorb.
    More stories por favor. Me gusta stories.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm thinking guys like kobe and JW are just Damone sparking debate around here. Nobody can be that stupid.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Get the checks out there then, what is stopping that from happening?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

If this was truly about helping people who need it, Congress could have passed a bill with the support of the GOP Biden's first week in office.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

If this was truly about helping people who need it, Congress could have passed a bill with the support of the GOP Biden's first week in office.
    Forget the first week of biden's presidency. The Reps had a large bill before congress months ago and pelosi decided to table it and let the little people suffer. She did it for one reason only and that was to keep Trump from getting a win. People could have had checks back in August. By stalling they got pork bailouts for the rat states who are fiscally irresponsible and checks for things like bridges and rail systems that no one will use. Not to mention hurting Trump.
    That’s an interesting retelling of history.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Forget the first week of biden's presidency. The Reps had a large bill before congress months ago and pelosi decided to table it and let the little people suffer. She did it for one reason only and that was to keep Trump from getting a win. People could have had checks back in August. By stalling they got pork bailouts for the rat states who are fiscally irresponsible and checks for things like bridges and rail systems that no one will use. Not to mention hurting Trump.
    Except it's not you leftist faggot.

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Except it's not you leftist faggot.

sure.gif