Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's just change the law now, if you're black you have the right to resist arrest.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Deserves what he gets. Resisting arrest isn't a right. HH will wade in otherwise I'm sure but he's not really an attorney.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'd like to hear Bob say one more time he's not a racist. I could use a laugh.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

I like to see Owl stick his head up his ass and then run and hide like a Kunt when asked to back up his mouth. Go ahead Owl, what's racist about what I said? Now go run and hide Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Deserves what he gets. Resisting arrest isn't a right. HH will wade in otherwise I'm sure but he's not really an attorney.

Another young black male who didn't listen to the "talk" that all black parents are forced to give their children in AmeriKKKa.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I like to see Owl stick his head up his ass and then run and hide like a Kunt when asked to back up his mouth. Go ahead Owl, what's racist about what I said? No go run and hide Kunt.
    It's not about an individual thread it's your overall body of work. "There's just no evidence"!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,213
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Always a delight to see the opponents of government overreach applauding the police beating of a suspect.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I like to see Owl stick his head up his ass and then run and hide like a Kunt when asked to back up his mouth. Go ahead Owl, what's racist about what I said? No go run and hide Kunt.
    It's not about an individual thread it's your overall body of work. "There's just no evidence"!
    You mean like when you said you'd join in and help beat a old white guy into a coma when he accidentally ran into a black kid Owl? Is that the kind of racism you're referring to?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Always a delight to see the opponents of government overreach applauding the police beating of a suspect.
    What do you suggest the police do when someone is resisting arrest Dazzler? Say pretty please with sugar on it?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

What do you suggest the police do when someone is resisting arrest Dazzler? Say pretty please with sugar on it?
    He was quite the threat, obviously. Those people have super powers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

So pretty please with sugar on it. How long are the cops supposed to wrestle around on the ground with someone Dazzler? What's the time limit? Btw, if the kid were white there isn't anyone here who would give a fuck about what the police did with him. Just another occasion where good liberals like Owl and Dazzler hold blacks to a lower standard because they don't see them as their equals.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

So pretty please with sugar on it. How long are the cops supposed to wrestle around on the ground with someone Dazzler? What's the time limit? Btw, if the kid were white there isn't anyone here who would give a fuck about what the police did with him. Just another occasion where good liberals like Owl and Dazzler hold blacks to a lower standard because they don't see them as their equals.
    Some skinny kid made himself too heavy for a gang of beefy officers to put into a squad car without his complete cooperation? Clearly need to start wailing on him.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

As long is it takes. I'm Pro-Cop BTW.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Some skinny kid made himself too heavy for a gang of beefy officers to put into a squad car without his complete cooperation? Clearly need to start wailing on him.
    Shocking Dazzler the Kunt dodges the question. Give me the time limit cops are supposed to wrestle around with someone on the ground before they can start wailing on them Dazzler?

Hey Sleddy, this is the time for you to repost that video of the skinny guy who is wrestling with the police and who takes the officer's gun and shoots the cop and his partner. Dazzler from the comfort of his fat ass thinks they were too tough on him.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe it was a physical fitness issue. The kid would have outlasted all of them.

More time in the gym; less time in the doughnut shop.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Yes, because nothing bad can happen when you're wrestling around on the ground with someone who is resisting arrest. So how is what I said racist you fucking Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Shocking Dazzler the Kunt dodges the question. Give me the time limit cops are supposed to wrestle around with someone on the ground before they can start wailing on them Dazzler?

Hey Sleddy, this is the time for you to repost that video of the skinny guy who is wrestling with the police and who takes the officer's gun and shoots the cop and his partner. Dazzler from the comfort of his fat ass thinks they were too tough on him.
    A half ton of cop were about to be disarmed by this already restrained kid of maybe 170 lbs?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

A half ton of cop were about to be disarmed by this already restrained kid of maybe 170 lbs?
    Half ton? Fucking liar. There's two cops on him and neither one looks to be 200 pounds. Fuck off Dazzler.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HH if you resist the police they will use whatever force necessary to take you into custody. The level of that force depends on the arrestee's actions. But hey you're an attorney. Why would an attorney need to know this stuff.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Half ton? Fucking liar. There's two cops on him and neither one looks to be 200 pounds. Fuck off Dazzler.
    There are at least a half dozen cops responding to this incident in the video. 1000 lbs was understating the case. But I understand, the whole purpose of a police force is the perfect safety of police officers. It was probably a mistake not to shoot the kid. Could have broken a finger punching him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There are at least a half dozen cops responding to this incident in the video. 1000 lbs was understating the case. But I understand, the whole purpose of a police force is the perfect safety of police officers. It was probably a mistake not to shoot the kid. Could have broken a finger punching him.
    There's not a half a ton of cops on the kid. You lied Dazzler.

It was probably a mistake not to shoot the kid. White flag.