Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard calls his shots

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I question whether UW has an accurate insider period.

Punctuation matters.
    Kind of redundant to spell out period and put a period in there.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

We use to. Fudgie ran him.

Get an avatar new fish.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We did but we ran his ass out @sonics1993
  • Options

Get an avatar new fish.
    53 seconds
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Get an avatar new fish.
    FireCohen said:

I did get a avatar. And how did you do that?
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,585
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Get an avatar new fish.
    FireCohen said:

I did get a avatar. And how did you do that?
    Through an arrogant misunderstanding ~ some people in hear think that here role is to police comments for reality content when the basis premise of the site is sophisticated tomfoolery mixed with entertainment value content and questionably stated outrageously expressed opinion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Get an avatar new fish.
    4 days and 53 seconds
    FTFY
  • Options

FireCohen said:

He knows what he hears from whoever he’s hearing it from. Even the coaches don’t know shit a lot of times.

I remember posters here asking if Bush would be fired and I remember thinking how FS it was.

People actually think Pete is telling Huff, other coaches, and boosters/insiders that he’s going to fire Bush when there are still games to be played? I remember thinking how stupid the whole premise was in thinking someone would actually know that because common sense would tell you that even if Pete knew he was firing Bush, he sure as hell wasn’t sharing it with anyone, even those within the program.

The insiders didn’t know that Pete was going to step down but a poster here (I forget who) had heard a day before that Pete was stepping down.

Insider stuff is on a case to case basis. I don’t think there really is anyone who is truly an insider and knows what is actually going on.
    One of the poster her was saying that pete was going to step down
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

That would be a hell of start to the class jesus christ

Things change. I'm not sure you're cut out to handle the ups and downs of recruiting. Plenty of time until December...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

He knows what he hears from whoever he’s hearing it from. Even the coaches don’t know shit a lot of times.

I remember posters here asking if Bush would be fired and I remember thinking how FS it was.

People actually think Pete is telling Huff, other coaches, and boosters/insiders that he’s going to fire Bush when there are still games to be played? I remember thinking how stupid the whole premise was in thinking someone would actually know that because common sense would tell you that even if Pete knew he was firing Bush, he sure as hell wasn’t sharing it with anyone, even those within the program.

The insiders didn’t know that Pete was going to step down but a poster here (I forget who) had heard a day before that Pete was stepping down.

Insider stuff is on a case to case basis. I don’t think there really is anyone who is truly an insider and knows what is actually going on.
    Ok, maybe but sonics was more accurate then the husky “insiders” that bat .1000
  • Options
    LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

Man periods really do matter. 1/10.

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,585
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2021

That would be a hell of start to the class jesus christ

Things change. I'm not sure you're cut out to handle the ups and downs of recruiting. Plenty of time until December...
    Yep, agree, @DugtheDoog and i both know that the most under rated class in the history of college And high school football is gestating now at the UW war room. It's going to be amazing ~ Stay tooned for the excitement and be prepared to be surprised... As an insider, I'm hearing that we are concentrating primarily on Pago Pago and the Ukraine.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LB_33 said:

FireCohen said:

Man periods really do matter. 1/10.

TYFYS. Weº need moar Comrade Dyatlov here.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,716
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FireCohen said:

I have one source. So rarely I know things. I knew Morris was the starter.