Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Dazzler, do you recall when you swallowed this story like a bitch?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Think about the number of stories where the MSM reported the exact opposite of the truth all because a Republican or the evil Orange man said it first.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Think about the number of stories where the MSM reported the exact opposite of the truth all because a Republican or the evil Orange man said it first.

Adam Schiff had Devin Nunes put under investigation for what ended up being an accurate readout of the Russian Hoax, as confirmed by Mueller himself.

The GOP/Paul Ryan did nothing to stand up for Nunes. Then Schiff’s memo ended up being a complete fabrication yet zero repercussions for him. Business as usual.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

SFGbob said:

Adam Schiff had Devin Nunes put under investigation for what ended up being an accurate readout of the Russian Hoax, as confirmed by Mueller himself.

The GOP/Paul Ryan did nothing to stand up for Nunes. Then Schiff’s memo ended up being a complete fabrication yet zero repercussions for him. Business as usual.
    Yeah, weird how the left doesn't have any problem with false narratives and misinformation being pushed by their side. Put Avenatti on your station pushing total bullshit about Kavanaugh being a gang rapists, no problem.

You'll notice that no media outlet has invited Schiff back on in order to set the record straight. They know he lied and they don't care. It served it's purpose at the time which was to rebut Nunes memo.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Nunes is a Hero for what he did.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Appears our favorite "centrist" enjoyed being lied to by Schiff.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,940
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Appears our favorite "centrist" enjoyed being lied to by Schiff.
    @RaceBannon is my favorite centrist.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Of all the Democrats that need to go, Schiff is number 1 on my list.

Pure evil.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

Pure evil.

There are so many to choose from. I've always had a real problem with people who lie in order to bring harm to someone else. We all lie. And lying in order to get yourself out of trouble, while wrong is something I can at least understand. Schiff's lies were done in order to promote himself and to bring discredit on people who were telling the truth and Schiff knew they were telling the truth.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

Pure evil.

There are so many to choose from. I've always had a real problem with people who lie in order to bring harm to someone else. We all lie. And lying in order to get yourself out of trouble, while wrong is something I can at least understand. Schiff's lies were done in order to promote himself and to bring discredit on people who were telling the truth and Schiff knew they were telling the truth.
    Schiff has a long career as a federal prosecutor. Imagine how many cases he doctored evidence or lied to the jury about to get convictions.

Again, no accountability in one-Party rule leads to the corruption we are seeing on a widespread basis already in the Biden DOJ. Garland even said it’s his job as AG to pursue the administration’s policies.

Two-tier justice.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,940
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

Pure evil.

Schiff has a long career as a federal prosecutor. Imagine how many cases he doctored evidence or lied to the jury about to get convictions.

Again, no accountability in one-Party rule leads to the corruption we are seeing on a widespread basis already in the Biden DOJ. Garland even said it’s his job as AG to pursue the administration’s policies.

Two-tier justice.
    It would take more imagination to figure out which ones he didn't.