Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clarence Thomas issues 'big' warning about US elections

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Awesome. The intellectual seat on the Court.

Is he not as smart as the white judges?
    affirmative action
    Like Biden the racism just flows naturally out of you
    quota proponent weighs in
    Racist keeps digging
    mediocre jurist gets job because of his color

Race approves
    The only reason he claims he is mediocre is on account of his skin color and the fact that he is Conservative. Change either of those and Dazzler has no problem with him. Btw, anyone else digging the hilarity of a fucking moron like the Dazzler criticizing someone else's intelligence.
    Going along with Dazzler’s delusion of him being an attorney, he’s chasing business in Missouri during a pandemic to keep his sinking ship afloat while Clarence Thomas sits on SCOTUS.

It’s like some nervous ‘comedian’ at open mic night taking shots at Dave Chappelle.
    business in Missouri?
    Shut the fuck up, you racist piece of shit.
    Since Clarence Thomas is such a mediocre intellect and the Dazzler is so much smarter than he is, I find it shocking that the Dazzler doesn't address anything Thomas said. This isn't the first time that the Dazzler has expressed his belief that Thomas is a dunce and never once have I seen him cite any evidence in support of that other than Thomas skin color.

Where the fucking is Kobe to accuse the Dazzler of using Nazi "race science?"
    dunce?

i said mediocre

Your claim is that but for his black skin he would have never gotten the job and that his intellect was lacking. Of course you cite no evidence in support of that and you do nothing to address the argument he was making and why it was such a "mediocre" argument intellectually, other than citing the color of his skin.
    I haven’t seen H be this racist in quite some time. Just overt, disgusting racism today and kind of out of nowhere. I think he’s jealous that a conservative black man reached the pinnacle their profession while Lionel Hutz is combing the hospitals for clients and needing to travel to a red state during a pandemic to save his business.

That’s about as disparate of law careers as possible. Bottom-feeder versus SCOTUS.
    There were lots of conservatives with better resumes. Thomas got the gig because he’s black. That’s not even in question. Honest conservatives were able to acknowledge it at the time.
    Scalia and Thomas were the two best conservatives on the Court. Thomas is now the best conservative. Hell, barry was the editor of the law review and didn't do sh*t. I respect people of courage and honor who read the damn document and then vote and support their logic on a consistent basis. Ruling that the Court won't take a case on a standing issue and the voting after the fact that the case is moot is really courageous.

I generally prefer to view a career based on what the player does in the Bigs versus Single A ball with Hillsboro Hops.
    H wishes he was in A ball. He’s been stuck in rec league slow pitch all of his “career” while Thomas made the Hall of Fame.
    Yeah but only because he is black. This is like when the Dazzler felt that Tom Cotton really wasn't all that much and "lied" about his military service. Dazzler knows that his service was far superior.
    According to Dazzler, he cockteased the Navy by contacting them and then wasted their time before chickening out and not enlisting.

That’s his military service. Wasting the time of the Navy.
    Yes, but that "service" far out paced what Cotton had done and Dazzler never lied about his service, unlike Cotton.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HH isn't equal to a pimple on Justice Thomas' ass