Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kids in cages are back in a big way

Comments

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

One of the issues is Covid. It’s bad, and not surprising given Obama built the cages, but we’ll see if they’re working to fix this or not.

The point with Trump was the cruelty. You guys don’t believe in anything, you just wanted to hurt them. We can do shitty things, work to fix them and it’s ok.

The result doesn't matter. Only how other people think other people felt about it.
    Trust the process.

I said “fuck Obama too” for all four years of Trump’s presidency and I’ll say fuck Biden too eventually. They’re dealing with an influx and Covid, let’s see if they fix it.

I’m not going to get sucked into the Trumper political strategy of criticizing dems for every breath they take. I actually stand for things, I actually believe in things, I’m not just trying to win because I hate everyone else.
    These doogs just badly need the validation. Don’t bother. Deep down they understand how wrong they’ve been for years but it would destroy their egos to realize such, so doubling down on stupid is the answer. Scratch a doog and find a needy bitch. Isn’t that how the saying really goes doogs.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Cmon man, just because the windows have bars doesn’t mean those are cages. They're probably designed to keep the bad guys out.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

One of the issues is Covid. It’s bad, and not surprising given Obama built the cages, but we’ll see if they’re working to fix this or not.

The point with Trump was the cruelty. You guys don’t believe in anything, you just wanted to hurt them. We can do shitty things, work to fix them and it’s ok.

The result doesn't matter. Only how other people think other people felt about it.
    Trust the process.

I said “fuck Obama too” for all four years of Trump’s presidency and I’ll say fuck Biden too eventually. They’re dealing with an influx and Covid, let’s see if they fix it.

I’m not going to get sucked into the Trumper political strategy of criticizing dems for every breath they take. I actually stand for things, I actually believe in things, I’m not just trying to win because I hate everyone else.
    So are we to the point where. “I’m trying to look for fault in Biden but so far He’s doing great” doesn’t apply anymore?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Kaepsknee said:

Trust the process.

So are we to the point where. “I’m trying to look for fault in Biden but so far He’s doing great” doesn’t apply anymore?
    Yes.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

Duckwithaboneuphisass doesn't really understand how this works.

It seems he supports Kids In Cages so he must be a Trumptard.
    They never really had a problem with kids in cages. It was always just a talking point. When Obama put kids in cages they were totally cool with it.
    like Biden using the N word cool?
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Trust the process.

Yes.
    So we can both agree that Biden is a Xenophobic racist who hates children then?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Trust the process.

Yes.
    Kinda seems like he loves kids.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Trust the process.

Yes.
    Loves loves. I agree.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Trust the process.

Yes.
    You describing that is love offers many insights.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Trust the process.

These doogs just badly need the validation. Don’t bother. Deep down they understand how wrong they’ve been for years but it would destroy their egos to realize such, so doubling down on stupid is the answer. Scratch a doog and find a needy bitch. Isn’t that how the saying really goes doogs.
    You're an idiot
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Trust the process.

Your “process” of dismantling America? What is your end game?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    doogie said:

Trust the process.

Your “process” of dismantling America? What is your end game?
    The comrade does not wish to reveal the plan. Everyone knows the comrades plans but they think they are really schmart.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Trust the process.

How to say something when you're really saying nothing. You know this dumbass feels he just penned a really killer rebuttal.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Just say the administration thinks "human rights abuse" are OK because the 'Vid. Weº all know you believe that. Just say it and we can move on.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The incompetence of this administration on full display. What a ditz.