Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kids in cages are back in a big way

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
First Biden re-opens the cage facility Trump closed, and now even those cages are running near full capacity.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,971
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Would be bad business not to put your PPE purchases to operational use.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

First Biden re-opens the cage facility Trump closed, and now even those cages are running near full capacity.

So why did you show a picture of Washington, DC?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    One of the issues is Covid. It’s bad, and not surprising given Obama built the cages, but we’ll see if they’re working to fix this or not.

The point with Trump was the cruelty. You guys don’t believe in anything, you just wanted to hurt them. We can do shitty things, work to fix them and it’s ok.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Where is AOC and all her tears?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Where is AOC and all her tears?

Handing out blankets in 70 degree Houston.
  • Options
    Biden excuses genocide in China because of “cultural” differences but Drumpf is a big meanie who likes abusing children!

Retard
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

One of the issues is Covid. It’s bad, and not surprising given Obama built the cages, but we’ll see if they’re working to fix this or not.

The point with Trump was the cruelty. You guys don’t believe in anything, you just wanted to hurt them. We can do shitty things, work to fix them and it’s ok.

The result doesn't matter. Only how other people think other people felt about it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    WHAT ABOUT THE KURD KIDS IN CAGES?!?!
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yes, the “cruelty” of Trump shutting down the cages that Biden has reopened.

The kids are being treated like rescue dogs by the Biden, but at least Biden isn’t cruel about it, guise!

Orange Man bad! The end.
    Haha such a dolt. I have to chin your posts occasionally when you really go off the rails just to appreciate the level of irrational paranoia it takes for you to get there.
  • Options

Yes, the “cruelty” of Trump shutting down the cages that Biden has reopened.

The kids are being treated like rescue dogs by the Biden, but at least Biden isn’t cruel about it, guise!

Orange Man bad! The end.
    Haha such a dolt. I have to chin your posts occasionally when you really go off the rails just to appreciate the level of irrational paranoia it takes for you to get there.
    Meanwhile, Biden literally reopened the kids in cages camp.

And you support it.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options

Sure doog

Guy who supports Biden putting kids back in cages verified.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,512
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Duckwithaboneuphisass doesn't really understand how this works.
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

Duckwithaboneuphisass doesn't really understand how this works.

It seems he supports Kids In Cages so he must be a Trumptard.
  • Options

WHAT ABOUT THE KURD KIDS IN CAGES?!?!

Omg I thought they were dead. This is even worse
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

The result doesn't matter. Only how other people think other people felt about it.
    Trust the process.

I said “fuck Obama too” for all four years of Trump’s presidency and I’ll say fuck Biden too eventually. They’re dealing with an influx and Covid, let’s see if they fix it.

I’m not going to get sucked into the Trumper political strategy of criticizing dems for every breath they take. I actually stand for things, I actually believe in things, I’m not just trying to win because I hate everyone else.
  • Options

Trust the process.

I said “fuck Obama too” for all four years of Trump’s presidency and I’ll say fuck Biden too eventually. They’re dealing with an influx and Covid, let’s see if they fix it.

I’m not going to get sucked into the Trumper political strategy of criticizing dems for every breath they take. I actually stand for things, I actually believe in things, I’m not just trying to win because I hate everyone else.
    https://youtu.be/b_29yvYpf4w