Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    With a team friendly deal and a Mentor’s mentality I could see it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Signing an aging player who's past his prime while bringing some nostalgia to the 12's, sounds like a Seattle thing to do. I think this will work out about as well as the Griffey and Ichiro signings.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Signing an aging player who's past his prime while bringing some nostalgia to the 12's, sounds like a Seattle thing to do. I think this will work out about as well as the Griffey and Ichiro signings.

Not really if he can still play. He was good for SF before getting hurt last year. The Seahawks have very little cap room and probably can’t afford him but if you can get him for half or 2/3rds the price of Griffin, you do it. They need somebody at CB. Signing Sherman and drafting 2+ would be a solid offseason and upgrading a position that needs upgrading.

The scheme has always been great for him. Sherman has amazing instincts which will IMO have him playing at a high level for another couple of years.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bring back the GOAT who has the single greatest sports play in Seattle professional sports history. I am all for it.