Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SHOUGH YOU ALL

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Any Dawg fan that isn’t nervous about the unknown over the known crap Oregon had at quarterback, doesn’t understand football. The new guy could suck, but the current one wasn’t going to win them a full season conference title. The new guy might.

It’s also refreshing to see a coaching staff not be afraid to make a move. Unlike Jimmy no balls who only tries to play it safe.

That's not the point. The point is you don't have a proven quarterback. It doesn't matter that you also didn't have one in 2020.

And fuck you guys. Morris is good. Watch the games some time.
    Morris isn’t a JAG but he’s pretty mediocre.
    He had the worst QB season since 0-12 Ronnie Fouch for UW but he is “good.” Mmmkay
    If you really believe that you are full blown retard.
    Who had a worse season since Fouch? Morris isn’t good. I’ll be shocked if he finishes next season as the starter.

Doogs galore in this thread, yet you all make fun of DJ for being a Quook.

Self-awareness. Get some.
    FOH with passer rating as your only evidence of anything. You obviously didn't actually watch him play.

Morris isn't going to be a first round pick but (small sample caveats apply):

He was better last year than post injury Price, any of the 2014 QBs and freshman (and probably senior) Browning. He wasn't close to the worst UW QB since Fouch.

His numbers are majorly handcuffed by a) Jon Don/Jimmy Lake's unimaginative offense b) an unreal number of drops by his receivers.

Don't believe me? I'm just being a doog? Well let's see what some non doogs have to say. How about QBR which measures the impact of the QB's passes versus what's actually happening in the game (so no padding stats with garbage time) and factors in sacks which are more on the QB than the OL, as well as SOS. How's Morris look there?

He slots at sixth in the Pac but closer to the top of the conference than the bottom. Like passer rating, this is where drops killed him. I don't have the numbers to compare to the rest of the conference but I would say with confidence he suffered more (and more significant) drops than any QB since Lockner with the possible exception of Eason last year.

Let's check in with the eye test guys at PFF They had him at 81.5 (second amongst returning QBs in the Pac) and had him second team all conference.

Fuck PFF you say? I generally agree. But at least they watched the games and don't just look at a couple stats and reach a conclusion.

I don't he's not a star but he was accurate on short and intermediate passes, made good decisions with the ball, was incredible at getting the ball out and avoiding the rush (probably his best trait, especially after five years of Jake's taking terrible sacks), didn't put the ball on the ground once (your boy Shough fumbled three times and lost two of them) and he was clutch as hell.

That's not an All American package but it's not mediocre and it's not a JAG, especially not for this conference. And he did all this as a RS freshman who had no reps coming into the season.

I'm Team ISHIT so I hope Huard beats him out because Huard has the one thing Morris doesn't, an accurate deep ball. But if Morris starts UW is getting an above average Pac12 QB at worst and an all conference caliber QB at best. He's basically Jake Browning without the pants shitting, and that's a pretty damn valuable QB.

I know it's unfair to expect you to know anything since all you look at is passer rating, but it's true, and it's not dooging.

UW goes into the year with just as high of a ceiling at QB as Oregon does (Five star freshman comes in and plays lights out) but Morris also gives UW a high floor at QB. They can win the conference with Morris.
    That’s a lot of explaining for why a QB with a 4-3 TD/INT season and a 132 passer rating is good. He’s really good! Stats says he’s average at best but trust my subjective homer take! Another offseason title for UW!

Doog it up. It’s awesome. Reminds me of the Quook morons on eDuck when I was on that site making excuses for average players. I hope your midget QB does well, just because I like when UW and Oregon are both good. Beating the shit out of them 34-17 for 60 years in a row got old.
    Jesus, what a dumb fuck.
    Great rebuttal, Doog. I don’t think Morris is good. Are you his boyfriend or something?
    What's with the labels man?

You're a quook.

The state to the north of you owns you. The state to the south of you owns you.

Beavlet owns you in sports this year.

Fucking losers.
    By what metric does the state to the north, which has lost 4 straight to Oregon, “own” Oregon? Or the state to the south, which is 1-6 over the last 2 seasons against Oregon?
    Still want to hear an answer to this just because it will be very haieFS
    Still waiting @haie
    You needing an explanation beyond that is what's FS. Go consult with all the brilliant 2020 Oregon grads living in mom's basement if you still need help solving this.
    Predictable. Welcome back ballz
    Dude beats his chest over living in Vancouver and a shitty career coding stuff. You were expecting the superior Worshington academis to shine through?
    Yeah, I beat my chest over that. Really sucks having a view of all the quooks without power in Portland over there. Also sucks (really sucks) not having a state income tax, living in a state that has revolutionized commerce and operating systems and all that as well. I should Bow Down to Oregon and their 0 championships at the only thing they seemingly care about and can be functional at on a day to day basis: athletics. Imagine your Land Grant little brother offering more than you do.

Almost half the schools in this conference look down on Oregon. I didn't make up the rules, I'm just explaining them.

I code stuff? lol.

Sorry for interrupting your sales call and getting you upset about Schug or Shoughk or whatever.
    I do enjoy these meltdowns. You’re a parody account of the Ultimate Doog, right? I feel not enough people are in on the joke.
    None of you fucking losers have anything for me.

More jack ducks, more sales careers, more getting owned by grads from the other 3 schools in your biggest city in flyover country.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

I would say a real meltdown is that your fans are such loser jack 12's that all of your sites are unusable and you have to flee here and spam articles and not donate a cent to your rival fans who supply a forum for you.

You sound pore. Explains the Vancouver superiority guy shtick, though.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Any Dawg fan that isn’t nervous about the unknown over the known crap Oregon had at quarterback, doesn’t understand football. The new guy could suck, but the current one wasn’t going to win them a full season conference title. The new guy might.

It’s also refreshing to see a coaching staff not be afraid to make a move. Unlike Jimmy no balls who only tries to play it safe.

That's not the point. The point is you don't have a proven quarterback. It doesn't matter that you also didn't have one in 2020.

He had the worst QB season since 0-12 Ronnie Fouch for UW but he is “good.” Mmmkay
    Who had a worse season since Fouch? Morris isn’t good. I’ll be shocked if he finishes next season as the starter.

FOH with passer rating as your only evidence of anything. You obviously didn't actually watch him play.

He was better last year than post injury Price, any of the 2014 QBs and freshman (and probably senior) Browning. He wasn't close to the worst UW QB since Fouch.

His numbers are majorly handcuffed by a) Jon Don/Jimmy Lake's unimaginative offense b) an unreal number of drops by his receivers.

Don't believe me? I'm just being a doog? Well let's see what some non doogs have to say. How about QBR which measures the impact of the QB's passes versus what's actually happening in the game (so no padding stats with garbage time) and factors in sacks which are more on the QB than the OL, as well as SOS. How's Morris look there?

He slots at sixth in the Pac but closer to the top of the conference than the bottom. Like passer rating, this is where drops killed him. I don't have the numbers to compare to the rest of the conference but I would say with confidence he suffered more (and more significant) drops than any QB since Lockner with the possible exception of Eason last year.

Let's check in with the eye test guys at PFF They had him at 81.5 (second amongst returning QBs in the Pac) and had him second team all conference.

Fuck PFF you say? I generally agree. But at least they watched the games and don't just look at a couple stats and reach a conclusion.

I don't he's not a star but he was accurate on short and intermediate passes, made good decisions with the ball, was incredible at getting the ball out and avoiding the rush (probably his best trait, especially after five years of Jake's taking terrible sacks), didn't put the ball on the ground once (your boy Shough fumbled three times and lost two of them) and he was clutch as hell.

That's not an All American package but it's not mediocre and it's not a JAG, especially not for this conference. And he did all this as a RS freshman who had no reps coming into the season.

I'm Team ISHIT so I hope Huard beats him out because Huard has the one thing Morris doesn't, an accurate deep ball. But if Morris starts UW is getting an above average Pac12 QB at worst and an all conference caliber QB at best. He's basically Jake Browning without the pants shitting, and that's a pretty damn valuable QB.

I know it's unfair to expect you to know anything since all you look at is passer rating, but it's true, and it's not dooging.

UW goes into the year with just as high of a ceiling at QB as Oregon does (Five star freshman comes in and plays lights out) but Morris also gives UW a high floor at QB. They can win the conference with Morris.
    That’s a lot of explaining for why a QB with a 4-3 TD/INT season and a 132 passer rating is good. He’s really good! Stats says he’s average at best but trust my subjective homer take! Another offseason title for UW!

Doog it up. It’s awesome. Reminds me of the Quook morons on eDuck when I was on that site making excuses for average players. I hope your midget QB does well, just because I like when UW and Oregon are both good. Beating the shit out of them 34-17 for 60 years in a row got old.
    Jesus, what a dumb fuck.
    Great rebuttal, Doog. I don’t think Morris is good. Are you his boyfriend or something?

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    By what metric does the state to the north, which has lost 4 straight to Oregon, “own” Oregon? Or the state to the south, which is 1-6 over the last 2 seasons against Oregon?
    Still waiting @haie
    You needing an explanation beyond that is what's FS. Go consult with all the brilliant 2020 Oregon grads living in mom's basement if you still need help solving this.
    Dude beats his chest over living in Vancouver and a shitty career coding stuff. You were expecting the superior Worshington academis to shine through?
    Yeah, I beat my chest over that. Really sucks having a view of all the quooks without power in Portland over there. Also sucks (really sucks) not having a state income tax, living in a state that has revolutionized commerce and operating systems and all that as well. I should Bow Down to Oregon and their 0 championships at the only thing they seemingly care about and can be functional at on a day to day basis: athletics. Imagine your Land Grant little brother offering more than you do.

Almost half the schools in this conference look down on Oregon. I didn't make up the rules, I'm just explaining them.

I code stuff? lol.

Sorry for interrupting your sales call and getting you upset about Schug or Shoughk or whatever.
    I do enjoy these meltdowns. You’re a parody account of the Ultimate Doog, right? I feel not enough people are in on the joke.

More jack ducks, more sales careers, more getting owned by grads from the other 3 schools in your biggest city in flyover country.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

I would say a real meltdown is that your fans are such loser jack 12's that all of your sites are unusable and you have to flee here and spam articles and not donate a cent to your rival fans who supply a forum for you.

LOL

You're lost at this point. Stick to making shitty jokes about pumping gas and tired ass doog v quook podcasts.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're lost at this point. Stick to making shitty jokes about pumping gas and tired ass doog v quook podcasts.
    Don't worry, fam. I got you.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

Since you're so lost on this subject and can't seem to get over Vancouver, where quook grads flee to after they realize their non stem degrees only get them serving me Dutch Bros in their own state, let me educate you.

I've donated to this site every year up until 2019 when this bored was formed, and quooks came here from their own shitty sites spamming articles while not donating. I also own all of Derek's books, so I figured it's time to stop donating until ya'll do.

Because outside of horrible ass coaching decisions, huskies make good shit. You guys don't, hence you have to flee here.

And this bored has added nothing of value, it's just been some senile fucking quook cheerleading for his shit tier school. That's it.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

Since you're so lost on this subject and can't seem to get over Vancouver, where quook grads flee to after they realize their non stem degrees only get them serving me Dutch Bros in their own state, let me educate you.

I've donated to this site every year up until 2019 when this bored was formed, and quooks came here from their own shitty sites spamming articles while not donating. I also own all of Derek's books, so I figured it's time to stop donating until ya'll do.

Because outside of horrible ass coaching decisions, huskies make good shit. You guys don't, hence you have to flee here.

And this bored has added nothing of value, it's just been some senile fucking quook cheerleading for his shit tier school. That's it.
    No need to get mad, fam. Ewe'll get back on yore feet eventually and out of the city that's the butt of jokes for people who live in both Oregon and Worshington someday.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I only invent the best boards
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

No need to get mad, fam. Ewe'll get back on yore feet eventually and out of the city that's the butt of jokes for people who live in both Oregon and Worshington someday.
    Clearly, I'm super angry. Thanks, please continue to pray for me! I hope to get back to Portland someday where successful companies, including mine, are leaving by the hour.

I thought Eugene was the butt of jokes for people who in both Oregon and Worshington? Somehow I don't think you're accurate here.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

Clearly, I'm super angry. Thanks, please continue to pray for me! I hope to get back to Portland someday where successful companies, including mine, are leaving by the hour.

I thought Eugene was the butt of jokes for people who in both Oregon and Worshington? Somehow I don't think you're accurate here.
    That's the right attitude, fam. Keep up that positive attitude that yore going to be successful some day, and ewe'll be out of Vancouver in no time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

That's the right attitude, fam. Keep up that positive attitude that yore going to be successful some day, and ewe'll be out of Vancouver in no time.
    Cringe. Shug still sucks ass dude. Sorry that it has caused you so much anger.

If I want a life coach I'll go hire someone that didn't go to community college. Thanks
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

How’s that for gratitude? He gets his little badge again and still the meltdown continues as he blames his own cheapness on others.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

How’s that for gratitude? He gets his little badge again and still the meltdown continues as he blames his own cheapness on others.
    No, no, no. I made that mistake yesterday. But if we want to help him escape the doldrums of Vancouver, we must lift up, not tear down.

@haie, though the badge may be shitty and little, this is a first step toward reclaiming yoreself from poverty. Quook Nation believes in you. And I'm sure @creepycoug will mobilize Cuog and Cane Nation to help as well.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

No, no, no. I made that mistake yesterday. But if we want to help him escape the doldrums of Vancouver, we must lift up, not tear down.

@haie, though the badge may be shitty and little, this is a first step toward reclaiming yoreself from poverty. Quook Nation believes in you. And I'm sure @creepycoug will mobilize Cuog and Cane Nation to help as well.
    Yeah, I saw you paid for him. Classy move by you for the Vantucky dweller to gain some HH clout and he thanks you by saying it isn’t worth it. I suggest he take down that badge, but he won’t.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a lot of shit talking toward an *official* 2021 Hardcore Husky angel investor.

Also a lot of shit talking toward Vantucky, the safe place for Oregon grads who realize they've just paid the University of Oregon for 4 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2021

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Jesus, what a dumb fuck.

You're a quook.

Fucking losers.
    Still waiting @haie

I code stuff? lol.

Per usual.

"Meltdown"

LOL

You're shaking dude.

Quook nation believes in me?

LOL.

You're a PM who knows his place deep down, because his alma mater doesn't offer stem.

Which is why you've gone off the edge here.