Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Biden Tells Congress To Ban AR-15s and Enact Other Gun Control to Destroy the Gun Industry

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2021
    It seems pretty obvious now this is the real reason they are leaving up the barricades around the capital.

This is the kind of legislation that will actually drive people to the streets and feed the left's narrative in the media.

Thus give them cover to usurp more control.

LRR

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Cho Bai Den is going to take away America's guns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...whew, boy....aaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one. Dude can't find his car. Not a chance in hell he's going to find/take away 350 Million guns.

Oh man. That's funny. Now tell me Beto is coming for them instead....

Quietly Beto was the biggest loser in November. Lost everything in Texas that was supposedly close.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

It seems pretty obvious now this is the real reason they are leaving up the barricades around the capital.

This is the kind of legislation that will actually drive people to the streets and feed the left's narrative in the media.

LRR

I strongly believe that the barricades are in place at the capitol to prevent the visual spectacle of the masses protesting the Biden White House
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also there's another hot summer coming and it won't be Fury Guy and Brett Favre

My anifa buddies are in Mexico getting tanned rested and ready
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...whew, boy....aaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one. Dude can't find his car. Not a chance in hell he's going to find/take away 350 Million guns.

Gun Czar Beto? We can only hope.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is how 1 term presidents are made.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    Sledog said:

Knock knock....excuse me Mr. Weaver, my name is Beto and I'm here to take away your firearms.

Riiiiiight.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Knock knock....excuse me Mr. Weaver, my name is Beto and I'm here to take away your firearms.

Riiiiiight.
    Shooting a an unarmed woman holding a baby through the window in the front door isn't legal?

Idaho had a warrant for Horiuchi for some time IIRC.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

pawz said:

LRR

I strongly believe that the barricades are in place at the capitol to prevent the visual spectacle of the masses protesting the Biden White House
    As good a theory as any. One thing is for sure, barricading the White House isn't the action of a legitimately elected president.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I thought Obama already took all your guns?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Riiiiiight.
    Shooting a an unarmed woman holding a baby through the window in the front door isn't legal?

Idaho had a warrant for Horiuchi for some time IIRC.
    Who was the lawyer for the feds that buried and/or ran out the clock on Ruby Ridge?

None other than Bill Barr.