Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

US cold snap: Why is Texas seeing Arctic temperatures?

124»

Comments

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

That's real. I don't know how sinister though

I've got more than a couple relatively normal buddies who absolutely believe chemtrails are the end of humanity.

This surprised absolutely no one.
    You still believe the “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Trump and Putin stole the election” hoaxes. You’re one to talk.
    If you don’t think there’s 2016 widespread evidence of election issues and I don’t think there’s widespread evidence of 2020 election issues, then there never were election issues.

Glad we’re in agreement.
    2016 was thoroughly investigated by a special prosecutor and congress Mr I have to find equivalency no matter how stupid it sounds

The very idea of looking into 2020 was sedition
    Or just a waste of money and time that produced evidence so flimsy that every court, including supposedly now thoroughly conservative SCOTUS, rejected the claims and in some cases laughing the lawyers out of court. So yeah sedition, but not from the side you’re thinking.
    And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo
    Never said anything at all excusing the Mueller mess. Though it seems in your need to scramble a defense with a random argument of equivalence you admitted what I wrote was correct. So at least we got there.
    He brought up 2016 and 2020 and the actual differences in questioning the election. You only brought up 2020.

That’s a YOU problem that you couldn’t follow along with literal basic logic.

Touché he did indeed mention that before. Doesn’t change his implicit agreement with my statement on 2020.
    Tie yourself to Metal Rod and get fried by Darpa's Project NIMBUS Lightning Weapon.
    Harry Potter fan? You sure are an angry elf.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    To the BidenBros.

Did they stop the 2016 election and then keep counting secretly without any supervision in every swing state? Did Trump get massive vote dumps in all swing states at at almost the same exact time of 130k+ votes while they weren't counting? Was Clinton way out in front when it all happened with a statistically impossible to defeat lead?

Fuck off.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2021
    I'm hearing the global elite have a lever they can pull to start hurricanes. Lolz.

Story tim with Creep: the lady who used to cut my hair, Dolores (lolz), was a crazy MF bitch. Total UFO freak, got caught up in that scam that the Times covered about the swindler selling $20,000 laptops and "healer training" that could teach you to use vibrations to cure disease from anywhere on the planet ... she was broke btw. Of course she never admitted it was bullshit but suddenly one day she's not spending an hour telling me she's curing someone's cancer in London from her laptop. I'm not making this up.

Anyway, SHE believes in chemtrails and global elite nonsense about the weather.

I basically had one rule with her: if Dolores believes it, it's probably stupid and fake.

One day I told her to change the fucking record and I thought the crazy bitch was going to stab me in the neck with her scissors. Her eyes went instantly bat shit.

One other story with Dolores: I was a little under the weather one day, and she insists on giving me Echinacea. I refused over and over, and finally to shut her the fuck up I took it and literally could not see straight for two fucking days. My head was in a complete fog and stayed that way. It was like a bad trip that wouldn't go away.

End of story tim with Creep.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

To the BidenBros.

Did they stop the 2016 election and then keep counting secretly without any supervision in every swing state? Did Trump get massive vote dumps in all swing states at at almost the same exact time of 130k+ votes while they weren't counting? Was Clinton way out in front when it all happened with a statistically impossible to defeat lead?

Fuck off.</blockquote

Clearly a Journey fan. Don’t stop believing, despite all contradictory evidence.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

To the BidenBros.

Fuck off.

Those are all facts. Look around.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sound waves and frequencies can heal disease. The technology has been suppressed by governments and the system of Medical Tyranny that is the Medical Establishment and Big Pharma. Research Royal Raymond Rife and expand your pea brain. Or stay ignorant and keep taking shots for viruses that don't exist.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

To the BidenBros.

Fuck off.

Those are all facts. Look around.

Sound waves and frequencies can heal disease. The technology has been suppressed by governments and the system of Medical Tyranny that is the Medical Establishment and Big Pharma. Research Royal Raymond Rife and expand your pea brain. Or stay ignorant and keep taking shots for viruses that don't exist.

Lol this is a big part of what keeps me coming back. Can’t argue with the self-deluded but I sure do enjoy the show.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2021

Dolores is that you? You crazy bitch, I do not owe you $35. Quit calling my cell.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    C'mon man. Solar minimum? Polar Vortex? Jet Stream? Cow farts!!!!1111!!! We have to do SOMETHININGINNGIGN!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,486
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

That's real. I don't know how sinister though

I've got more than a couple relatively normal buddies who absolutely believe chemtrails are the end of humanity.

This surprised absolutely no one.
    You still believe the “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Trump and Putin stole the election” hoaxes. You’re one to talk.
    If you don’t think there’s 2016 widespread evidence of election issues and I don’t think there’s widespread evidence of 2020 election issues, then there never were election issues.

Glad we’re in agreement.
    2016 was thoroughly investigated by a special prosecutor and congress Mr I have to find equivalency no matter how stupid it sounds

The very idea of looking into 2020 was sedition
    Or just a waste of money and time that produced evidence so flimsy that every court, including supposedly now thoroughly conservative SCOTUS, rejected the claims and in some cases laughing the lawyers out of court. So yeah sedition, but not from the side you’re thinking.
    The court said they had no standing, not that it wasn't true... now they are looking into some of it.