Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

US cold snap: Why is Texas seeing Arctic temperatures?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Two words

Cloud seeding

That's real. I don't know how sinister though

I've got more than a couple relatively normal buddies who absolutely believe chemtrails are the end of humanity.

It doesn't take a big leap to consider the possibility that those with the means and the motivation do shitty things to other people for their own gain. That's, well, pretty much the history of mankind.

Didn't say I believe in weather weapons but it doesn't mean I can't entertain the off-chance that some crazy shit is in development/has been developed without the general public's knowledge. Christ, just thinking back to Desert Swarm - I sat there for HOURS watching the scuds knock rockets from the sky. It was amazing technology. Night goggles - who knew?!? Had never heard word one about it before that.

Christ, I had a drinking buddy who worked on the Stealth bomber project at Boeing. Never said a word. Next thing you know, there's phantom undetectable planes flying around.

So, yeah, OBK drives @dflea into a sativa rage daily which is nice. Doesn't mean OBK might not have a ring of truth in his art.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    we just gonna ignore the danger(s) of Unicorn farts?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    If this was trump they'd be crucifying him 24/7

The Keystone pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
    A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons, not to be confused with a Drum which is 55 gallons.
    Because a gallon of oil weighs between 7.5 and 7,8 lbs per gallon, most trucks can't carry but up to 130 barrels of oil at a time without violating our department of transportation laws of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways.
    That's truck and cargo weight. It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil, and that's every single day.
    Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains every day pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day, just pulling the oil from that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast.

Trains and Trucks emitting more emissions and burning more fuel that would be eliminated by the pipeline. It has nothing to do with the environment.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    So Mexico has power and the US doesn't? How spectacular!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

If this was trump they'd be crucifying him 24/7

The Keystone pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
    A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons, not to be confused with a Drum which is 55 gallons.
    Because a gallon of oil weighs between 7.5 and 7,8 lbs per gallon, most trucks can't carry but up to 130 barrels of oil at a time without violating our department of transportation laws of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways.
    That's truck and cargo weight. It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil, and that's every single day.
    Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains every day pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day, just pulling the oil from that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast.

Trains and Trucks emitting more emissions and burning more fuel that would be eliminated by the pipeline. It has nothing to do with the environment.

The other fact is that at some price point, the oil gets shipped to the chicoms. No more refinery work for the US gulf workers. You think the chicoms give a phuck about their CO2 emissions?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited February 2021
    Sledog said:

So Mexico has power and the US doesn't? How spectacular!

Mostly natural gas.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Two words

Cloud seeding

I've got more than a couple relatively normal buddies who absolutely believe chemtrails are the end of humanity.

This surprised absolutely no one.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

You still believe the “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Trump and Putin stole the election” hoaxes. You’re one to talk.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

You still believe the “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” and “Trump and Putin stole the election” hoaxes. You’re one to talk.
    If you don’t think there’s 2016 widespread evidence of election issues and I don’t think there’s widespread evidence of 2020 election issues, then there never were election issues.

Glad we’re in agreement.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

If you don’t think there’s 2016 widespread evidence of election issues and I don’t think there’s widespread evidence of 2020 election issues, then there never were election issues.

Glad we’re in agreement.
    2016 was thoroughly investigated by a special prosecutor and congress Mr I have to find equivalency no matter how stupid it sounds

The very idea of looking into 2020 was sedition
    Or just a waste of money and time that produced evidence so flimsy that every court, including supposedly now thoroughly conservative SCOTUS, rejected the claims and in some cases laughing the lawyers out of court. So yeah sedition, but not from the side you’re thinking.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.
    2016 was thoroughly investigated by a special prosecutor and congress Mr I have to find equivalency no matter how stupid it sounds

Or just a waste of money and time that produced evidence so flimsy that every court, including supposedly now thoroughly conservative SCOTUS, rejected the claims and in some cases laughing the lawyers out of court. So yeah sedition, but not from the side you’re thinking.
    And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo
    Never said anything at all excusing the Mueller mess. Though it seems in your need to scramble a defense with a random argument of equivalence you admitted what I wrote was correct. So at least we got there.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo
    Never said anything at all excusing the Mueller mess. Though it seems in your need to scramble a defense with a random argument of equivalence you admitted what I wrote was correct. So at least we got there.
    He brought up 2016 and 2020 and the actual differences in questioning the election. You only brought up 2020.

That’s a YOU problem that you couldn’t follow along with literal basic logic.

• Options

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo
    He brought up 2016 and 2020 and the actual differences in questioning the election. You only brought up 2020.

Touché he did indeed mention that before. Doesn’t change his implicit agreement with my statement on 2020.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo

Touché he did indeed mention that before. Doesn’t change his implicit agreement with my statement on 2020.
    Fuck off

You blew it
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2021
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

NWO Weather Weapons. Do you think it is a coincidence that Texas is getting hit after threats of secession from the bankrupted Corporation of the United States of The City of London?

lol

You poor kooked-out retard.
    The Tavern isn't your safe space, bitch. Go back to your boyfriend's monopoly money board for protection and support, because you're struggling here.
    Fuck off, punk.

You kooked out fucking QAnon retard. Go get mommy to make you a sandwich with no crusts in case Bill Gates is putting mind control drugs in there. That's why the crusts are brown, you know. Mind control drugs.

Weather control to punish Texas, huh? No wonder you're a Duck fan. Nobody else is that fucking stupid.
    That made me laugh. No way he actually believes in weather weapons.
    He believes it.

He's dumber than a sack of hammers and crazy as a shithouse rat.

Sledog believes it, too. He's just too big a pussy to say so.
    I have no doubt about it. HARP is a thing (was they say) maybe you should look into it.
    If course you don't, you fucking retard.
    I can spell "of" at least.

Who would have thought that heating large areas of the upper atmosphere with a large radar array would effect the weather? You are a dim Dim and that's saying something.
    Sleddy, of all the platforms you should avoid, spelling and fucking up posts (because of your phone) is high on the list. This isn't your first rodeo.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo

Fuck off

You blew it
    That’s a cheap service in my trade. You’re welcome.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Two words

Cloud seeding

Glad we’re in agreement.

And Mueller wasn't?

You guys suck at this

Bring back Hondo

Tie yourself to Metal Rod and get fried by Darpa's Project NIMBUS Lightning Weapon.