Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Trump came for Cocaine/Moscow/Beijing Mitch and I said nothing.....

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So now Nikki Haley is the newest target for the trumpwagon? And just a few months ago she was the star of the RNC. I can't handle the ups and downs of who gets thrust onto Trump's shit list.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When was she a star? She's been mocked by the left for years and a nobody in the GOP

Like dumb old Mitt she thinks she has found the road to the White House. She hasn't

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Haley is your suburban mom and needs Daddy to take care of her.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

So now Nikki Haley is the newest target for the trumpwagon? And just a few months ago she was the star of the RNC. I can't handle the ups and downs of who gets thrust onto Trump's shit list.

If you can’t handle the ups and downs then maybe trump politics isn’t for you. 10.95 will give you a chance to fund the trump defense against voter fraud, or line his family’s pockets. These are whimsical people we’re dealing with here.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,177

If you can’t handle the ups and downs then maybe trump politics isn’t for you. 10.95 will give you a chance to fund the trump defense against voter fraud, or line his family’s pockets. These are whimsical people we’re dealing with here.
    ProveItBitch.gif

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Get back to work boy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Get back to work boy
    Sex worker and a teacher? Not mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Huh? When was that never Trumper the "star of the RNC"?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Huh? When was that never Trumper the "star of the RNC"?
    She was next up after Jeb, apparently.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Kind of amazing that Haley and Mitch are getting so much shit from fellow Republicans for having the temerity to...acknowledge reality.

Seriously, if you sincerely believe that Trump didn’t play a primary role in the attack I have bad news for you; you are in a cult.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,177

Kind of amazing that Haley and Mitch are getting so much shit from fellow Republicans for having the temerity to...acknowledge reality.

Seriously, if you sincerely believe that Trump didn’t play a primary role in the attack I have bad news for you; you are in a cult.

Ok, Centrist.

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Get back to work boy
    So you can keep sitting on your ass living off Uncle Sam?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another Trump post
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Another Trump post

Your family can thank me later.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Another Trump post

I'm not the obsessed one here

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Another Trump post

You should read this book. It may help you leave the Cult of 'Wokeness,' the Convid 1984 Mask Monkey Cult, the Climate Change Cult, and the rest of the cults you are a card carrying member of.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If I am in one, at least it's not the one pushing for 75 genders and chicks to be allowed to wear nail polish in the military
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021

Haley went off on Trump last week and this week wanted to go begging, hat in hand, to visit him in Florida and I assume apologize. He rejected her, as he should. Her career in national GOP politics is over.

You guys don’t know much about the state of the GOP these days. At. All.

Trump didn’t play a “primary role in the attack,” you nutjob. #BlueAnon
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Another Trump post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politicususa.com/2021/02/19/joe-manchin-neera-tanden.html/amp