Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More and more like a 3rd World country every day

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden’s America
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If you were to put it into reverse right when he started to break out your back window, guess which one of you would end up going to jail.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    In 1996 I went with some buddies to San Fransisco for a concert and we witnesses a car get it’s hubcaps stolen while waiting at a stoplight. We were from a Lilly white suburb and had just graduated high school and it blew our fucking minds. I later learned that it was Clinton’s America and was to be expected. We were a third world country back then. Sad that we’re still a third world country.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

In 1996 I went with some buddies to San Fransisco for a concert and we witnesses a car get it’s hubcaps stolen while waiting at a stoplight. We were from a Lilly white suburb and had just graduated high school and it blew our fucking minds. I later learned that it was Clinton’s America and was to be expected. We were a third world country back then. Sad that we’re still a third world country.

Neat story
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fourth world coming up!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @Rubberfist Go fuck yourself. Progressives don't even want people prosecuted, let alone put in jail. Biden's America.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

@Rubberfist Go fuck yourself. Progressives don't even want people prosecuted, let alone put in jail. Biden's America.

Both of those people died because of the elimination of the 3 strikes laws. Get used to it, you're going to see more people killed, raped, assaulted and robbed all because liberals think society is racist and unjust therefore we have to let criminals roam free. Both of the fucking scumbags who killed these two people had long criminal records. They should have been in prison.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    This DA for San Francisco is a special kind of awful. I thought Seattle's Pete Holmes was a dipshit, but this guy is even worse. Wow.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Just graduated college and had a shit job downtown Portland. Went to lunch with a buddy of mine. We were walking down Broadway a block and a half down some rat stole a purse off of this older woman. He was running in our direction and virtually no one lifted a finger to stop him. We had enough time to discuss it and we decided that if he ran in the middle of us we would punch him into yesterday. He did and we both nailed him in the face at the same time. Knocked teeth out and he was down for the count. My buddy sat on him until a policeman on horseback (They used to have them way back when, not sure about now) came by. He looked at us very condescendingly and said "you two hero's (hero said verrry condescendingly) can stay here and get your name in the paper and have this idiot sue you for dental work, or I could say thank you and you could get your sandwich and head back to work". That is when I learned that the system had flipped and was now in favor of the criminal.

Lincoln's America.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter

Just graduated college and had a shit job downtown Portland. Went to lunch with a buddy of mine. We were walking down Broadway a block and a half down some rat stole a purse off of this older woman. He was running in our direction and virtually no one lifted a finger to stop him. We had enough time to discuss it and we decided that if he ran in the middle of us we would punch him into yesterday. He did and we both nailed him in the face at the same time. Knocked teeth out and he was down for the count. My buddy sat on him until a policeman on horseback (They used to have them way back when, not sure about now) came by. He looked at us very condescendingly and said "you two hero's (hero said verrry condescendingly) can stay here and get your name in the paper and have this idiot sue you for dental work, or I could say thank you and you could get your sandwich and head back to work". That is when I learned that the system had flipped and was now in favor of the criminal.

Lincoln's America.
    Dodo's America. You vote for this sh*t.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

This DA for San Francisco is a special kind of awful. I thought Seattle's Pete Holmes was a dipshit, but this guy is even worse. Wow.

The one hired in LA is worse; almost literally out of the Narcos series.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    edited February 2021
    Caught on my TeslaCam

LOLZ
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    here in Washington we don't care what the DAs do - we just let them out of prison early. but only 3000 at a time. We can't afford them in prison because we gave $600,000,000 to a Nigerian prince.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sounds like he did u guys a solid? What were u hoping for? Was he supposed to be so impressed that he deputized u on the spot?

Also what was the plan if he hadn't run between u two?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,351

Sounds like he did u guys a solid? What were u hoping for? Was he supposed to be so impressed that he deputized u on the spot?

Hoping for? WTF are you talking about? This was 30 some years ago. The point everyone else seemed to comprehend, is we never thought about getting recognition nor did we think of the consequences of our actions because we thought we were simply helping someone. When we found out that helping could get us sued we learned a lesson.

As for your snarky question about what we would have done if he had not run between us? We did what every Conservative would have done, we made sure he ran between us. You pussy liberals would have let him go. The lady had more money than she needed right? And since it was her money and not yours you would FEEL GOOD about letting the poor man go.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Hoping for? WTF are you talking about? This was 30 some years ago. The point everyone else seemed to comprehend, is we never thought about getting recognition nor did we think of the consequences of our actions because we thought we were simply helping someone. When we found out that helping could get us sued we learned a lesson.

As for your snarky question about what we would have done if he had not run between us? We did what every Conservative would have done, we made sure he ran between us. You pussy liberals would have let him go. The lady had more money than she needed right? And since it was her money and not yours you would FEEL GOOD about letting the poor man go.
    Lmao I've always wondered what it would feel like to be called a liberal.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I get the impression that there is more than a "crime" going on here, but I could be wrong.