Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

whatever happened to that pretend insider who claimed to have donated 500k?

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited February 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Not all content is good content.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    He was on the Husky board; not here. @sonics1993 right?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Word is covid got him
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

No matter how he came across his info it was good info. There was clearly access from either him or someone close to him.

He could have told everyone that he was a German-American basketball player and no one would have made fun of him. He could have even said he dated someone connected to the program before beginning his transition, and it would have been met with less mockery than the tale of immigrant turns dime and dub bags into bitcoin millions.

On balance, I'd rather have more information than less, so I was able to rein in any impulses I might have had to dunk on him. I did post those screencaps that clearly exposed him as Detlef, I suppose.

Wish we hadn't driven him to BD2W.com, and if you're reading this @sonics1993 come back and bring @AcropolisJr with you!
    Huh?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No matter how he came across his info it was good info. There was clearly access from either him or someone close to him.

He could have told everyone that he was a German-American basketball player and no one would have made fun of him. He could have even said he dated someone connected to the program before beginning his transition, and it would have been met with less mockery than the tale of immigrant turns dime and dub bags into bitcoin millions.

I've always loved me some @sonics1993 despite a little hubris
    He was one of those cases where I didn't care for his demeanor but I liked the extra info and insights.

We all know better than to completely trust the word of anyone when it comes to what's going on in the program. That includes the people working directly in it and especially the coaches. They're all sprinkling some amount of bullshut on 81% of what they feed the public, but that doesn't stop me from wanting more. Part of the fun is sifting out the truth or at least an approximation of it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I've always loved me some @sonics1993 despite a little hubris
    Co sign with @backthepack
    Fudgie is a retard. But he’s our? retard.

@backthepack
    Hurtful

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If it is Detlef that's even funnier. Why the fuck would he even care? It's kinda pathetic if true.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

If it is Detlef that's even funnier. Why the fuck would he even care? It's kinda pathetic if true.

He's actually the kind of booster that HH-heads want. Negative and willing to pull $$$. (big if true!)

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I love Detlef irregardless, but it’s a mute poont.