Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Turns out the borders were secure

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Brown people are scary

Says the guy who hid under his bed all year from covid

Fuck off
    Wrong again

Restaurants and bars and vacation spots are open here and have been for months. Go out every week and it’s awesome. Never been healthier in my life.
    You were a coronabro and now apparently want to be a liar too

And a race baiter who can't make a coherent argument

Be proud
    I’m not sure what a corona bro is and why you like to resort to name calling but whatever makes you feel betterYep I wear my mask and I know of nobody that consistently wears a mask and gets Covid. Only dumb dumbs get it
    Wait hold on. Are you claiming that people who wear masks are immune from the virus?
    Newsflash dude...everyone wears them out in public .

Not even the craziest leftist thinks that is true
    The fuck they do
    Answer the question. Do you believe that people who wear masks (aka everyone) are immune to the virus?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Brown people are scary

Fuck off
    Wrong again

Restaurants and bars and vacation spots are open here and have been for months. Go out every week and it’s awesome. Never been healthier in my life.

Be proud
    I’m not sure what a corona bro is and why you like to resort to name calling but whatever makes you feel betterYep I wear my mask and I know of nobody that consistently wears a mask and gets Covid. Only dumb dumbs get it
    Wait hold on. Are you claiming that people who wear masks are immune from the virus?

JFC...you people jump to crazy conclusions when someone offers a differing opinion

And everyone does not wear them out in public...not even close.
    My Truth is that I've seen single-digits of unmasked people in required areas (stores, etc) since the state mandate went into place. And I'm in a fairly red area.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Brown people are scary

Fuck off
    Wrong again

Be proud

The fuck they do
    Answer the question. Do you believe that people who wear masks (aka everyone) are immune to the virus?
    The Science now says that's bullshit, you need 2 masks to be safe.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Brown people are scary

Fuck off
    Wrong again

Be proud

JFC...you people jump to crazy conclusions when someone offers a differing opinion

Where do you live? If you're saying not everyone where's a mask when they are out walking their dogs or jogging alone or walking on the beach, yeah I still see people who don't wear masks who engage in these activities and good for them, it's fucking ridiculous to where a mask while you're playing tennis outside.

But if you're talking about inside stores and businesses I don't see anyone not wearing a mask where I live.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Brown people are scary

Fuck off
    Wrong again

Be proud

Where do you live? If you're saying not everyone where's a mask when they are out walking their dogs or jogging alone or walking on the beach, yeah I still see people who don't wear masks who engage in these activities and good for them, it's fucking ridiculous to where a mask while you're playing tennis outside.

But if you're talking about inside stores and businesses I don't see anyone not wearing a mask where I live.
    Ditto here in the Portland area. I just got back from Bend and they are all masked up. Wasn't true this summer. It's almost like masks don't work. They don't unless you have a properly fitted N95 mask which is about 1% of the population if that.