Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my Tulsi Guysm™

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Haven't listened to Joe much after the Spotify move (I'm sure he misses me) cuz the player is garbage.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    30 seconds in and I'm pretty sure they're going to fuck by the end of the episode.

#nospoilersplease

#mytulsitoo

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Not really #mytulsi. Seems like a cool chick, and has a lot of natural and practiced leadership skills. However many of her policy positions veer toward what I like to call fucktarded.

ATBS, will listen once this bullshit downloads. Spotify gotta fix this shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Not really #mytulsi. Seems like a cool chick, and has a lot of natural and practiced leadership skills. However many of her policy positions veer toward what I like to call fucktarded.

Super cool chick - great episode. She pulls back the curtain on the venom the leftists spew in their quest for power. Compares it to high school cliques and jealousies.

She may have some policies that aren't quite simpatico with my own - but from her I get the sincere belief that she is willing to go against the grain to seek the best solution for the country.

She cited an example where the party leaders told her to vote against legislation that would have set free countless numbers of prisoners (the ones Kamela put behind bars). They demanded she vote party line because if the legislation passed, it would look like a Trump victory - even at the expense of reuniting families, the Dems wouldn't do the right thing because their TDS was so out of control.

I got into the ep about to Congress clique comment whilst making dinner. Will finish later.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #MyTulsi #SpotifySucks

She is the epitome of principled leadership. Making the right decision even when #itshard.

100% she's not happy with the news a US convoy headed into Syria.

MSM will tell you it's about the children. It's actually about natural gas pipeline. The same day they kill the Keystone pipeline. Disgusting.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Ok, got to one of the fucktarded points, Tulsi calling for reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine. Practically speaking, as original construed, the Fairness Doctrine would have next to no impact, only applied to FCC broadcast licensees. On principles, it's wrong.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    She’s from HI. Nobody knows her there outside of the HI DNC who, in a bind, needed a name to win an election.

She’s obviously not going to win as GOP, Third party is a waste of time and money and she isn’t on #TeamJoe.

If Tulsi has any future in politics, she has to move.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Ok, got to one of the fucktarded points, Tulsi calling for reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine. Practically speaking, as original construed, the Fairness Doctrine would have next to no impact, only applied to FCC broadcast licensees. On principles, it's wrong.

We were less divided as a country when it was in place.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Causation?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam

Were we or was that a factor of manufactured consent

Dig deeper
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

This was the first episode I listened to for the same reason you described. I can't stand this Spotify thing. Even in the clumsy way every show opens with the ads.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

This was the first episode I listened to for the same reason you described. I can't stand this Spotify thing. Even in the clumsy way every show opens with the ads.
    I wonder how much his listens have dropped since the switch, and I hope his contract is guaranteed.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

I wonder how much his listens have dropped since the switch, and I hope his contract is guaranteed.
    I was just thinking yesterday that I bet his numbers have dropped at least 25%
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862

His pay is up 2500%.

Joe's good with it.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This didn't stop Howard Stern when he moved to Sirius.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

This didn't stop Howard Stern when he moved to Sirius.
    Excellent poont.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Joe talks a little about the sub-par Spotify player
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoLPtCCDsE