Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I think white Americans are terrible, awful people"

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

Probably a University Prep alumni
    We must know some of the same people.

I remember when a whole contingent of teachers, some of whom had been my teachers, started that school.

And look at you now! A Troll on multiple message boards.
    U Prep is a small school that charges big money to turn kids into woketards. Howard Schultz sent his kids there.
    By now I’m sure that’s true. My baby sister went there for middle school because my parents didn’t want her bused to Washington when they’d specifically bought a house near Eckstein to send their kids there. But she went to Roosevelt for high school—cuz we’re self-aggrandizing assholes Turd tells me.

This poast drips with all of the privilege.
    very privileged
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Some incels will say and do anything to get laid. Even sacrificing innocents and themselves in their desperation.

Sorry, you self-hating cumstain, but no woman above a 3 will fuck you, ever, without you paying her 4 figures first.

Being a liberal white male is the most embarrassing thing ever.
    Low T in all of them, too. It's been studied and holds up.
    How you could support something that explicitly wants to eliminate you I will never understand.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

I remember when a whole contingent of teachers, some of whom had been my teachers, started that school.

U Prep is a small school that charges big money to turn kids into woketards. Howard Schultz sent his kids there.
    By now I’m sure that’s true. My baby sister went there for middle school because my parents didn’t want her bused to Washington when they’d specifically bought a house near Eckstein to send their kids there. But she went to Roosevelt for high school—cuz we’re self-aggrandizing assholes Turd tells me.
    I didn't write that, Special Ed.

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

She’s a Roosevelt parent now. I was a Roosevelt parent. I believe I read your poast correctly.
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

She’s a Roosevelt parent now. I was a Roosevelt parent. I believe I read your poast correctly.
    No you didn't read it correctly, retard.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

I said Roosevelt parents I know are self aggrandizing assholes.

You prove it daily, Dazzler.
    edited February 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

Hence, #ShittyLawyerWhoCan'tGetHisFactsStraight is so appropriate for @HHusky.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

You all look alike.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

You all look alike.
    Dazzler self-whooshes, again.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

You all look alike.
    I’m over it already.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

You all look alike.
    I’m over it already.
    You were never in it to begin with.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Awesome!

Who is he?

oK!
    Look Up, Dumb Fuck!

You all look alike.
    I’m over it already.
    You were never in it to begin with.
    ouch
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

hardhat said:

Kind of a dipshit move.

Next time, she'll find her driveway plowed shut. My truck can pile it up to about six or seven feet tall. Bitch wouldn't get out until June.

#bermlaws

The throbber is no chump

hardhat said:

Kind of a dipshit move.

Next time, she'll find her driveway plowed shut. My truck can pile it up to about six or seven feet tall. Bitch wouldn't get out until June.

#bermlaws

My plow guy in E. Wa exacts revenge for me all winter long. And I pay him in Beer.

I'm the King of the World.