Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moving forward from UW

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
It is clear that UW does not GAF about football (or any other sports where the athletes have penises).

Is it worse to become a fan of the flavor of the month team each season (Cincinatti in 2020?), or to jump ship to a national brand team like Bama? Asking for a fren who is also taking recommendations so that he can get his spring gear collection ready!

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Oregon still cares and you get to @backthepack
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You guys are so fucking cringe. Toilet paper handed pussies.

Fuck off.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fuck off.

I've been watching this same old bullshit for nearly 30 years, so fuck off. The school is a joke, the AD is a joke, and the fans are a joke because there are no standards or accountability.
    He enjoyed the 0-12 season
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Fuck off.

I've been watching this same old bullshit for nearly 30 years, so fuck off. The school is a joke, the AD is a joke, and the fans are a joke because there are no standards or accountability.
    He enjoyed the 0-12 season
    Yeah. I watched every game of that season. I went to school during the fucking Ty-era and still went to the games. Blind faith and allegiance to a school that tells hardcore fans to fuck off at every turn is idiocy. I am getting the fuck out (unless Jimmy wins 10+ games next season, including a win over Oregon, of course).
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck off.

We finished 4th in the country and made the fucking playoffs with a national championship caliber defense 4 years ago.

Over half the power five schools in existence have never had a season that good.

This school has multiple national championships, is the only D1 game in town in a rapidly growing metro area, and does have boosters that give a shit despite what peabrains on here think.

Go be a fan of fucking Boston College or Chicago U. Jesus. DIAFF
  • TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    My family has four season tickets in the good seats and I'm actively telling my family IDGAF if we get rid of them or not. Sometimes I pretend that I can't go so I can have a better experience on my couch. Coach Lake will fail here and move onto the NFL and Jen Cohen will hire a complete loser to replace him.
    Founders Club

Fuck off.

We finished 4th in the country and made the fucking playoffs with a national championship caliber defense 4 years ago.

Over half the power five schools in existence have never had a season that good.

This school has multiple national championships, is the only D1 game in town in a rapidly growing metro area, and does have boosters that give a shit despite what peabrains on here think.

Go be a fan of fucking Boston College or Chicago U. Jesus. DIAFF
    One season out of nearly 30. Toss in the 2000 Rose Bowl. Two seasons out of nearly 30. Awesome batting average.
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I'm going to continue to root for UW because it's in my blood and I'm not strong enough to quit this shit program that does not GAF, but if you can't understand why @BleachedAnusDawg's feels this way and if there's not a part of you that feels the same way you are a full blown doog.

Not a bully, IMO.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If I convert to Catholicism it's not really bandwagon jumping, is it?
    Join us in the one true faith.

The Church is pretty cool too.