Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Hardcore Husky advice column

Comments

• HardcoreAnnLandersHardcoreAnnLanders Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Dear @HardcoreAnnLanders,

Is it safe to use nacho cheese sauce as a lube substitute when masturbating? I see this as part of my own contribution to fighting climate change as I can pour the lube cheese sauce directly on my nachos.

Sincerely,
    Might be out of lube but never out of nacho cheese sauce in Maltby.

Dear MBOOLBNOONSIM,

No. Never use nacho cheese sauce as lube. Nacho sauce however does make a lovely (edible) substitute for massage oil.

An online acquaintance keeps demanding that I “queef something out that twat” of mine but I’m not quite sure I understand what this person is requesting.

Is this code for butt stuff? Come to think of it, this acquaintance is really into homoerotic fantasies.

Sincerely,

Curious to know what the hells going on in this thread

Dear CTKWTHGOITT,

“Queef” is a word used to describe the release of air escaping from a vagina (or “twat”) during or after sexual intercourse. I assume the author is both challenging your manhood and asking you to add something of meaning to the conversation. Perhaps the next time your acquaintance says this to you it would be the perfect moment to bring up butt stuff. Clearly you’re as eager to partake in a little back door action as they are.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My older brother once told me i was a butt baby and 40 years later I'm still trying to verify if its even possible. For one thing we were told here NOT to dump in the back door. Is that rule universal? Do you allow @hardcoreandylanders to?

Sincerely,

#notabuttbaby
    edited February 2021
    chuck said:

My older brother once told me i was a butt baby and 40 years later I'm still trying to verify if its even possible. For one thing we were told here NOT to dump in the back door. Is that rule universal? Do you allow @hardcoreandylanders to?

Sincerely,

#notabuttbaby

Dear Nobuttbaby,

First off, my late husband’s name was Jules, not Andy. That no-good cheating dirtbag can rot in Hell for all I care...him and his English trollop.

It’s not biologically possible for you to be a butt baby, so tell your brother to piss off. And with regards to the etiquette of navigating sexual acts of that nature, talk it over with your partner. There’s no universal rules for any of it...except not having napkins and wet wipes at the ready. That’s just inconsiderate.