Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evil faux “Catholic” nun praises Evil faux Catholic President

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
Sister Simone Campbell Says Biden Has a “Very Developed Approach” to Abortion – Cheers His Radical Abortion Agenda

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/sister-simone-campbell-says-biden-developed-approach-abortion-cheers-radical-abortion-agenda/

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Was Father Pfleger, Obama's pal unavailable for comment?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Every sperm is sacred . . .
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I have been a Catholic all of my life. We even have a Catholic Saint as a relative. We are seriously considering joining the St. Pius X Catholic movement. There is a Church just a mile away from us. Phony asses like Francis, Sr. Simone, Cafeeria Catholics like Biden, Pelosi, Durban and other phony creeps make me sick.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

I have been a Catholic all of my life. We even have a Catholic Saint as a relative. We are seriously considering joining the St. Pius X Catholic movement. There is a Church just a mile away from us. Phony asses like Francis, Sr. Simone, Cafeeria Catholics like Biden, Pelosi, Durban and other phony creeps make me sick.

Deej is a Wahhabi Catholic.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

We have discussed this before. You know nothing about the Catholic Church and it’s teachings let alone the issues involved with these disgusting individuals.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

We have discussed this before. You know nothing about the Catholic Church and it’s teachings let alone the issues involved with these disgusting individuals.

The Catholic Church's positions/teachings have changed throughout history. You're like every other ideologue who wants what he knows to remain frozen in time.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

The Catholic Church's positions/teachings have changed throughout history. You're like every other ideologue who wants what he knows to remain frozen in time.
    You are full of shit. The basic tenets of the Catholic Church have not changed. What basic tenets of the Cathcart Church have changed Huds? You seem to know you put it out there Einstein.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Right now, it says abortion is illegal, immoral, and evil, and that won't change anytime soon. I went to a Catholic school for a while.

I don't particularly like the religion, but slow Joe is a hypocrite
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

You are full of shit. The basic tenets of the Catholic Church have not changed. What basic tenets of the Cathcart Church have changed Huds. You seem to know you put it out there Einstein.

You actually have to be putting me on.

You just went off about Western Civilization yesterday and you don't even know the history of the Catholic Church over the first and second millenniums?
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Right now, it says abortion is illegal, immoral, and evil, and that won't change anytime soon. I went to a Catholic school for a while.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    More abortions needed imo
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Fucking kids is also frowned upon but the ole Catholic Church did a great fucking job with that sin and burned a ton of calories covering it up. Who gives two shit what the church has to say about anything? Fuck em.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

Fucking kids is also frowned upon but the ole Catholic Church did a great fucking job with that sin and burned a ton of calories covering it up. Who gives two shit what the church has to say about anything? Fuck em.
    You and the other libs will flip to supporting them within a couple weeks. Cause Joe & Kamala. Cook it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

You and the other libs will flip to supporting them within a couple weeks. Cause Joe & Kamala. Cook it.
    Wrong. I support the Evangelical Prosperity scammers. Convince the dumb dumbs to fork over all their money only to buy private jets,18,000 square foot homes and Lambos. Those are the baller Christians.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Catholics need to start understanding what the Vatican really is - A Luciferian Cult and one of the cornerstones of the NWO, and 1/3 of The Empire of the City. Washington DC has been struck down, you just don't know it yet, and the United States is has undergone a transition to Military Rule. Russia is the firewall of last resort should the US Military betray you and fail to dismantle the false presidency of Biden, and take out the rest of the Garbage in the City State of Washington DC.

The Vatican and The City of London will have their day of reckoning soon as well.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

More abortions needed imo

Retroactive abortions. The babies are innocent.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,561
    Swaye's Wigwam

Catholics need to start understanding what the Vatican really is - A Luciferian Cult and one of the cornerstones of the NWO, and 1/3 of The Empire of the City. Washington DC has been struck down, you just don't know it yet, and the United States is has undergone a transition to Military Rule. Russia is the firewall of last resort should the US Military betray you and fail to dismantle the false presidency of Biden, and take out the rest of the Garbage in the City State of Washington DC.

The Vatican and The City of London will have their day of reckoning soon as well.

Wow-You sound like the homeless guy screaming at the wind.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

How did this conversation go over at Mass last Sunday?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

What profession are you in? Anyone committing crimes?

The Catholic church's problem stemmed almost exclusively from two seminaries recruiting gays. But hey you're all for gay rights aren't ya?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

What profession are you in? Anyone committing crimes?

The Catholic church's problem stemmed almost exclusively from two seminaries recruiting gays. But hey you're all for gay rights aren't ya?
    Listen, I know you’re a dumb guy and can’t help it but gay people are not pedophiles.