Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stop it Stalin! Tate Martell is transferring again!

You're unprecedented run of topics is ovah.

early projections to University of Nevada Loose Vaginas ....

https://247sports.com/Article/Tate-Martell-enters-NCAA-transfer-portal-early-projection-to-UNLV-160030231/

Miami quarterback and former Ohio State signee Tate Martell is in the NCAA transfer portal and there's a clear frontrunner for where he'll potentially land. Martell's 247Sports Crystal Ball is currently trending to UNLV, not far from where Martell earned his reputation as a prep superstar for Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas) and had countless offers from major programs.

247Sports college editor Trey Scott was the first analyst to project Martell to UNLV on Wednesday afternoon. Martell is a former 247Sports Composite four-star prospect ranked as the second-best dual-threat quarterback in the 2017 class. He played behind several decorated signal callers during his time in Columbus before leaving the program for a fresh start at Miami.

Martell released an emotional video expressing his decision and what led to leaving the Hurricanes.

“I never learned how to really push myself until I did it at Ohio State,” Martell said in the video. “I learned it from JT Barrett, Joe Burrow, Dwayne (Haskins). I learned what the standard was for a quarterback. I had to go through what I went through this last four years to get where I’m about to be. The pain it has caused is my motivation every day. This story is going to change from what it’s been to this point. Now it’s just going to take one person to believe in me. I promise it’s going to be one of the best decisions they ever make.

“What I’m building right now is for that team. Everything I’m going through is for that team. I’m refining myself daily to become the person that everybody needs me to be, my family, my friends, my city. It’s all for them. I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to prove.”

Martell originally signed with Ohio State in 2017 as the No. 2 dual-threat quarterback in the country. The Las Vegas Bishop Gorman star transferred to Miami before last season after the Buckeyes landed Justin Fields via transfer. Martell has 276 career passing yards and 128 combined rushing and receiving yards with three touchdowns. With Martell back in the transfer portal, fans will be locked into his journey to see where, if anywhere, he lands and chooses to finish his eligibility.

Martell opted out of the 2020 season and was reportedly planning on rejoining his teammates at Miami earlier this month. Martell, who played in five games for Miami in 2019, was relegated to a limited role in Dan Enos’s offense and moved to wide receiver at one point before a return back to quarterback. He completed his only pass for seven yards, had seven carries for seven yards, and did not catch a pass, per InsideTheU's Christopher Stock.

lol. At least his sister is okay looking.

Comments