Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Left Joins Conservatives in Uproar over Joe Biden’s ‘War on Women’

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Transgender women are women.

Science! in 2021 means coddling to and legitimizing whatever mental illness such as “transgenderism” that helps out Democrat special interests and donors the most.

They aren’t women.
    Would Kobe suck the dick of a transgender "woman?" Why not? It's really a woman so it would be just like having sex with a woman. We elevated mental illness into a protected class.
    I’m not sexually attracted to the penis. I would bang out a post op though.
    Its a woman Kobe. Women don't have dicks. So why won't you suck it? Are you transphobic?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Science! in 2021 means coddling to and legitimizing whatever mental illness such as “transgenderism” that helps out Democrat special interests and donors the most.

They aren’t women.
    While the science on sports is controversial, the science of their gender is not and it’s not on your side.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Would Kobe suck the dick of a transgender "woman?" Why not? It's really a woman so it would be just like having sex with a woman. We elevated mental illness into a protected class.
    @DucksnBlazers said if the tranny was hot enough he’d hit it. Then again he liked taking trips to Thailand on weekends with his “wife” sooo...
  • Options
    edited January 2021

They aren’t women.
    While the science on sports is controversial, the science of their gender is not and it’s not on your side.
    Gender is a social “science” construct and isn’t hard science. It’s as useless a “science” as predicting climate change based on subjective models.

That’s not science, either. It’s constructing a model with biased input that leads to a desired result.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Its a woman Kobe. Women don't have dicks. So why won't you suck it? Are you transphobic?
    Women can have dicks. Not being sexually attracted to dicks doesn’t make you a transphobe.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Women can have dicks. Not being sexually attracted to dicks doesn’t make you a transphobe.
    Gender isn’t biological sex.

Social science does not equal biological science.

If I say I’m a minority, does that make me a minority because Science(!)?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good for you you like fucking guys. I really don't want to know so keep your sexual depravities to yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    @DucksnBlazers said if the tranny was hot enough he’d hit it. Then again he liked taking trips to Thailand on weekends with his “wife” sooo...
    I think he really did have a trannie for a girlfriend/wife. The Trannie issue was always a little too close to home for him.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.

You’ve lost me. I’ve never seen anyone argue that their biological sex is different. Although that is much more complicated than just penis/vagina.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Science!!!!! Then you'd let the trannie suck your dick. Got it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.

You’ve lost me. I’ve never seen anyone argue that their biological sex is different. Although that is much more complicated than just penis/vagina.
    If you don’t understand that gender is a social “science” construct and not based on hard science, can’t really say much more.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Less than 3% of transgender men have their dicks cut off. So, the KobeSlobberer isn't going to be in a target rich environment he ditches his transphobia.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,212
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Less than 3% of transgender men have their dicks cut off. So, the KobeSlobberer isn't going to be in a target rich environment he ditches his transphobia.
    Those guys used to be called cross dressers

The guys that cut the dick off are called committed
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    Those guys used to be called cross dressers

The guys that cut the dick off are called committed
    They should be committed into a psych ward long before they mutilate their bodies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    It just seems to me that it's pretty obvious what's going on with many of these trannies. They are gay guys who for some reason can't fully accept they are gay guys who like sucking dick therefore they must really be women trap in a man's body who loves sucking dick. They are mentally unstable people. We shouldn't punish them or arrest them but we sure in hell shouldn't be buying into their mental illness.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    The division of sports should be along biological lines only. If a biological female wants to play up she can, but you can't have a biological male play down.

Everyone is included, everyone can participate.

The bio women at a physical disadvantage to the bio men keep a fair platform to excel and earn schollies.

It's not hard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

The division of sports should be along biological lines only. If a biological female wants to play up she can, but you can't have a biological male play down.

The bio women at a physical disadvantage to the bio men keep a fair platform to excel and earn schollies.

It's not hard.

It they want to have their own Trannie league I'm cool with that. Trannies against trannies would be fine.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Doogles said:

It's not hard.

It they want to have their own Trannie league I'm cool with that. Trannies against trannies would be fine.
    That overcomplicates it.

You're born a guy, you play in the guy league, regardless if you decide to cut it off.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm all for this. Make the sports not men and womens.

Oh wait. The "men's" sport is just the sport. They made up women's sports to give them a chance to compete.

Congrats. If it took the trannies to kill title 9 I'm all for it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren’t women.
    women don't have dicks

Jesus Christ. Listen to yourself.