Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Twitter stock bouncing back

AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,480
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Doing just fine without Mr Trump

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They announced an acquisition of a competitor.

@AOGComeLately with the normal shit poasting.

• Options
    I take great pride in all the fuck off reactions I get here. It just means I'm not an idiot.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,154
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

I take great pride in all the fuck off reactions I get here. It just means I'm not an idiot.

An obvious unbiased opinion
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

You sealed any doubt on that issue when you claimed it was fascist to appoint people who support your agenda. Can you name the people Biden has appointed that don't support his agenda?

The fact that you can't even recognize how fucking idiotic that claim was just confirms that you're an idiot.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

You sealed any doubt on that issue when you claimed it was fascist to appoint people who support your agenda. Can you name the people Biden has appointed that don't support his agenda?

The fact that you can't even recognize how fucking idiotic that claim was just confirms that you're an idiot.
    I noticed you didn't fuck off my post as usual. You feeling out of sorts today?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Beta cuck soy boy strikes again
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Twitter will always flourish. Just for the simple fact that today’s “journalist” gets their news from the other “journalists” with exponentially more followers and simply rewords a plaguirize.shit.fucko tweet to write their story.

But how is our democracy fucked???
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

I think if you were to check I don't usually give any response to your posts. I noticed that you did nothing to support your initial claim and of course you dodged the question I asked like the moronic Kunt you are.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I support your feelings of pride

The feeling of Pride.

*yes, I plagiarismed some shit fucko
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

I think if you were to check I don't usually give any response to your posts. I noticed that you did nothing to support your initial claim and of course you dodged the question I asked like the moronic Kunt you are.
    If you ever wrote anything interesting I might respond.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    GameStop stock doing just fine without Trump, right @AOG?