Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thought

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
this was the Baseman’s Billionaire Boy’s Club?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

this was the Baseman’s Billionaire Boy’s Club?

Once again, you thought wrong.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Benny Beaver... Always a day late and a dollar short
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I thought

Your poor thing! Did you hurt yourself?
  • Options
    Buncha Jerry Seinfelds up in here. ROFLMAO!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!111!
  • Options

Which can be fatal in the Creepycoug Finance Club. We? hate poor people here.

Take your broke ass to the Tug Benny. This board is for thoughtful and educated men of means.

For Christ's sake I've got two of my? guys arguing theoretic physics and the interplay between the laws of thermodynamics and the idea of an ever-expanding economy.* Just where do you see yourself fitting in here Beav?

*Shoutout to @HoustonHusky and @1to392831weretaken , who have raised the IQ of this board several points in the last week.

• Options

Take your broke ass to the Tug Benny. This board is for thoughtful and educated men of means.

For Christ's sake I've got two of my? guys arguing theoretic physics and the interplay between the laws of thermodynamics and the idea of an ever-expanding economy.* Just where do you see yourself fitting in here Beav?

*Shoutout to @HoustonHusky and @1to392831weretaken , who have raised the IQ of this board several points in the last week.

I just wandered back in to see what kind of car @Doog_de_Jour bought and a rebranding has taken place.
  • Options

I just wandered back in to see what kind of car @Doog_de_Jour bought and a rebranding has taken place.
    More than just a rebrand. This is a new sub-forum from soup to nuts. We're only in beta right now. Just wait.

• Options

A Rolls-Royce.

And this is why @Doog_de_Jour is in the club. A woman of discerning tastes.
  • Options

A Rolls-Royce.

Ok!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

Warned.