Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Henry To'o To'o come on down

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
He's from Cali, in the transfer portal, and could start next to Ulofoshio in 2021.

https://247sports.com/Player/Henry-Too-Too-46039470/high-school-190695/

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Texas is closer 😂

So is Oregon
    So is Cuba.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Sounds like USC is the leader according to the twatters
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I could see lake giving too too a call

to ask if he knows any good DCs
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I honestly question whether the kind of kid that takes money to go to a shit school and then leaves when it's discovered that the shit school has been paying kids to go there is the kind of player you want in your program. I suspect it's fine; not the best, but will work out as long as the shit doesn't hit the fan.

Better than a ring-chasing little bitch like somebody who chooses to go to, say, Duke b/c they think it's the best. Those guys generally all suck. The transfer portals will be churning with those fucking losers for years.
  • montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wish we had room for him
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    Standard Supporter

Wish we had room for him

Yeah, I was mostly rosterbating. Spring practice will be big for ILBs not named Eduon.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RealRhino said:

I honestly question whether the kind of kid that takes money to go to a shit school and then leaves when it's discovered that the shit school has been paying kids to go there is the kind of player you want in your program. I suspect it's fine; not the best, but will work out as long as the shit doesn't hit the fan.

Better than a ring-chasing little bitch like somebody who chooses to go to, say, Duke b/c they think it's the best. Those guys generally all suck. The transfer portals will be churning with those fucking losers for years.

Tennessee is a shit school for a Div 1 football player? Good to know ... I guess.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021

It's cute you guysms think Lazy Lake gonna get that.

LakeBallz doesn't chase talent; talent chases LakeBallz.

Besides, wouldn't we? be worried about the message that would send to current players on defense? You don't want to create an overly competitive environment for your players and make them feel insecure and shit.

@BroadcastingDawg amirite?

Oh right... how'd KJ Costello do this year dumb fuck? Oh yeah, he won the starting job w. Miss St. and then absolutely shit the bed... certainly glad that didn't happen at UW.

Please enlighten everyone on how you had his nuts in your mouth and then get back to me.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

RealRhino said:

Tennessee is a shit school for a Div 1 football player? Good to know ... I guess.
    20-27 last 4 years, last double-digit winning season was 13 years and 4 coaches ago. So yeah, currently kinda shit, esp. for a kid going across the country.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021

Besides, wouldn't we? be worried about the message that would send to current players on defense? You don't want to create an overly competitive environment for your players and make them feel insecure and shit.

Oh right... how'd KJ Costello do this year dumb fuck? Oh yeah, he won the starting job w. Miss St. and then absolutely shit the bed... certainly glad that didn't happen at UW.

Please enlighten everyone on how you had his nuts in your mouth and then get back to me.
    On top of all that, the bonus that nobody’s feelings were hurt in camp at the mere thought of competition.

Why don’t you remind everyone about your main reason for not wanting to bring him here smarty pants.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

KJ Costello played a full football season
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

KJ Costello played a full football season
    Disagree

He started four games this season before he was benched