Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jill Biden and her shameless photo-op. She really cares

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

They used photos from 2014 to blame Trump

This is exactly right. The photo was initially used to criticize the Obama administration policy. It was bullshit then, and even worse as trump used the policy to traumatize the lives of 1,000’s of people. Yep trump ended it, after the trauma was done. I guess you can pat him on the back for that.
    Fucking liar. There was no criticism directed at Obama for this policy.
    Actually you’re slightly right, I misspoke. Obama never actually had a policy for separating children from their parent’s at the border. That was all trump. Obama built the cages, a few older kids traveling by themselves were put in the cages, some families kept intact were also put into cages. But the separation of young children from their parents was all trump. So no there was never was any criticism of that particular Obama policy because it didn’t exist. HTH
    “A few”

Why do you Leftists always lie? Easily debunked lies.

It’s odd. I don’t get it.

Obama and Biden has the exact same policy. Trump extended it.
  • Options

This is exactly right. The photo was initially used to criticize the Obama administration policy. It was bullshit then, and even worse as trump used the policy to traumatize the lives of 1,000’s of people. Yep trump ended it, after the trauma was done. I guess you can pat him on the back for that.
    Who is this idiot? The 2014 photos were used solely to blame Trump for a policy that he ended. The separated kids now have real beds and aren’t sleeping on the floor with a shiny blanket and old pillow.

Biden said zero about kids in cages when he and his buddy Barry were doing it. I expect it to come back soon and you morons to excuse it.
    You’re wrong on the 2014 photo. The rest I already covered.

How am I wrong on the 2014 photos? They were used to criticize Trump.

If hundreds of kids is “a few,” then I guess you’re correct.
  • Options
    Just a “few” and the Obama administration actually thought this was a great photo to share on DHS.gov

https://www.dhs.gov/photo/secretary-jeh-johnson-visits-arizona

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Who is this idiot? The 2014 photos were used solely to blame Trump for a policy that he ended. The separated kids now have real beds and aren’t sleeping on the floor with a shiny blanket and old pillow.

Biden said zero about kids in cages when he and his buddy Barry were doing it. I expect it to come back soon and you morons to excuse it.

Please show me the evidence that Obama separated young children from their parents and locked them in cages at the border. A “few” referred to the older children traveling on their own, which is where the 2014 photo originated from and what Obama was criticized for. Show me any legitimate evidence that shows Obama had a policy for taking young children from their parents at the border.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Actually you’re slightly right, I misspoke. Obama never actually had a policy for separating children from their parent’s at the border. That was all trump. Obama built the cages, a few older kids traveling by themselves were put in the cages, some families kept intact were also put into cages. But the separation of young children from their parents was all trump. So no there was never was any criticism of that particular Obama policy because it didn’t exist. HTH
    So putting kids in cages is okay, as long as you don't separate them from their parents.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So putting kids in cages is okay, as long as you don't separate them from their parents.
    Not at what I said but continue being a moron. On the spectrum of fucked up shit to do, taking young children from their parents and keeping them apart for months is way more fucked up. Yes what Obama did was wrong, what trump did is reprehensible. But I look forward to your continued justification of the worst president in modern history. You gotta feel good your choices after all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Not at what I said but continue being a moron. On the spectrum of fucked up shit to do, taking young children from their parents and keeping them apart for months is way more fucked up. Yes what Obama did was wrong, what trump did is reprehensible. But I look forward to your continued justification of the worst president in modern history. You gotta feel good your choices after all.
    It was only mild putting kids in cages
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It was only mild putting kids in cages
    Mostly peaceful putting kids in cages.

• Options

Please show me the evidence that Obama separated young children from their parents and locked them in cages at the border. A “few” referred to the older children traveling on their own, which is where the 2014 photo originated from and what Obama was criticized for. Show me any legitimate evidence that shows Obama had a policy for taking young children from their parents at the border.
    I just did, dummy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You did say it, just not directly. Trump was bad because he separated kids from their parents and put them in cages. But Obama wasn't as bad because when he put kids in cages he wasn't separating them from their parents. You don't really have a problem with kids being put in cages, and you're lying if you claim you were upset by it when Obama was in office, you only have a problem with it when the kids are separated from their parents when they are put into cages.

Btw, if I rob a bank with my 3 year old and four year old will my kids be separated from me and possibly held in some kind of detention center?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So caging kids is like a slap on the wrist bad? Got it.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Obama/Biden were the worst of the worst. They built the cages. Then when the buildup of children was getting politically embarrassing they didn’t vet the people they were handing these children off to. They just wanted the problem gone. They ended up handing many of these children off to human traffickers.
    Don’t believe me, here is a link to Leftist fact-checker Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    DJDuck said:

Obama/Biden were the worst of the worst. They built the cages. Then when the buildup of children was getting politically embarrassing they didn’t vet the people they were handing these children off to. They just wanted the problem gone. They ended up handing many of these children off to human traffickers.
    Don’t believe me, here is a link to Leftist fact-checker Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

Was it a mild or extreme form of human sex trafficking that these kids were shipped off to? Btw, would that be more or less traumatizing than spending a few weeks in a "cage" where you're given medical treatment, food, clothing and entertainment opportunities?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You did say it, just not directly. Trump was bad because he separated kids from their parents and put them in cages. But Obama wasn't as bad because when he put kids in cages he wasn't separating them from their parents. You don't really have a problem with kids being put in cages, and you're lying if you claim you were upset by it when Obama was in office, you only have a problem with it when the kids are separated from their parents when they are put into cages.

Btw, if I rob a bank with my 3 year old and four year old will my kids be separated from me and possibly held in some kind of detention center?
    You’re enabling his fallacy in saying that the kids in those cages weren’t there because is being separated from their so-called parents. They were being separated because the Obama administration did know they were being trafficked. I give Obama credit for trying to stop it. Blaming Trump for it is simply pure partisan bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You’re enabling his fallacy in saying that the kids in those cages weren’t there because is being separated from their so-called parents. They were being separated because the Obama administration did know they were being trafficked. I give Obama credit for trying to stop it. Blaming Trump for it is simply pure partisan bullshit.
    Underage kids were coming to the border without parents. Yes some of those kids were being escorted by "parents" who were really human traffickers and they were being separated from their "kids." But there were unaccompanied minors who were being put in cages by the Obama Admin and he didn't have a problem. Claiming that there were only a "few" and they were just the "older" kids is a complete lie.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Underage kids were coming to the border without parents. Yes some of those kids were being escorted by "parents" who were really human traffickers and they were being separated from their "kids." But there were unaccompanied minors who were being put in cages by the Obama Admin and he didn't have a problem. Claiming that there were only a "few" and they were just the "older" kids is a complete lie.
    @Duckwithabone saying that those kids weren’t separated from their parents is an obvious lie, though.

That was the entire point of vetting those claiming to be their parents.
  • Options
    IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Because Melania Trump had so much class, huh?

• Options
    edited January 2021

Because Melania Trump had so much class, huh?

She’s hot. As AOC says, sex work is work.

This is not. Hunter Biden banging hookers as his 15 year-old niece records it will never be acceptable.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So stray kids and kids with mothers in cages is forgivable, got it. Thanks