Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moronic Biden replaces Jackson Painting with Latino Hero that was staunchly anti-illegal immigration

2»

Comments

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Benny care to comment on the MAIN point of the post that moron Joe put up the Image of someone that is staunchly anti- illegal immigration.

Can you name anybody that is for illegal-immigration?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

DJDuck said:

Benny care to comment on the MAIN point of the post that moron Joe put up the Image of someone that is staunchly anti- illegal immigration.

Anyone wanting to abolish ICE, so most of the Far Left is pro-illegal immigration.

So here’s one for you, Dildo Baggins.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Just so we're clear Deej ... I assume you, yourself approve of this change, or at least are indifferent, given that he was staunchly anti-immigration because labor competition from Mexico would lessen union strike leverage.

I don't personally care what Benny and the other Jets think ... and I know Biden is a carcass ... but I'm terribly interested in your take. Were you always a big Andrew Jackson fan? Is this upsetting to you?

DJDuck said:

Just so we're clear Deej ... I assume you, yourself approve of this change, or at least are indifferent, given that he was staunchly anti-immigration because labor competition from Mexico would lessen union strike leverage.

I don't personally care what Benny and the other Jets think ... and I know Biden is a carcass ... but I'm terribly interested in your take. Were you always a big Andrew Jackson fan? Is this upsetting to you?
    I think it’s pretty obvious. Biden is talking amnesty as thousands are marching to the border, yet he hangs up a painting of someone who was fiercely opposed to illegal immigration in his office.

Irony 101

I’m guessing someone said we need a Hispanic person in the Oval and didn’t really vet the backstory.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Actually Ben Franklin replaced Jackson but that does fit your feeble narrative.

Actually your full of shit Benny.......” Joe Biden has removed the painting of Andrew Jackson from the Oval Office and added a bust of Cesar Chavez.”-GP

Go have another stroke you fucking dotard.

DJDuck said:

Actually your full of shit Benny.......” Joe Biden has removed the painting of Andrew Jackson from the Oval Office and added a bust of Cesar Chavez.”-GP

Just blather on coward. You can’t even back up the nonsense you spew you little pussy. Tell me what is wrong with my narrative you little chickenshit ignorant moron.

The same Ben Franklin that had syphilis?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Just blather on coward. You can’t even back up the nonsense you spew you little pussy. Tell me what is wrong with my narrative you little chickenshit ignorant moron.

The same Ben Franklin that had syphilis?
    For Quid Pro Quo Joe, it's always about the Benjamins.

Drippy dick or not.

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

Anyone wanting to abolish ICE, so most of the Far Left is pro-illegal immigration.

You would be wrong(again).

DJDuck said:

You would be wrong(again).
    Tell me how I’m wrong.

This should be good...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DJDuck said:

I think it’s pretty obvious. Biden is talking amnesty as thousands are marching to the border, yet he hangs up a painting of someone who was fiercely opposed to illegal immigration in his office.

Irony 101

I’m guessing someone said we need a Hispanic person in the Oval and didn’t really vet the backstory.
    I understand the irony, sort of.

Just wondering what the general reaction is. Trying to read the room, as it were.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

Irony 101

I understand the irony, sort of.

Just wondering what the general reaction is. Trying to read the room, as it were.
    Seems like they like the sizzle and not the steak. Transition team likely spent hours on optical stuff like this and then floats bullshit no vaccine distribution plans rumors.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DJDuck said:

Besides every single liberal democrat and/or Biden voter?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

DJDuck said:

I’m not for illegal immigration.

DJDuck said:

Do you support sanctuary cities? Do you support local police departments not cooperating with ICE?

Do you support a secure border, whether by fence, tanks or troops?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

DJDuck said:

Do you support sanctuary cities? Do you support local police departments not cooperating with ICE?

Don’t be stupid. Legalize all immigration.

DJDuck said:

Don’t be stupid. Legalize all immigration.
    Well there you go. Lazy and irresponsible, as usual. Typical Lib.