Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Psaki WH presser: Softball Practice

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
Back to normal. Jesus Mohammad this is so embarrassing how quickly the asskissing begins.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Back to normal. Jesus Mohammad this is so embarrassing how quickly the asskissing begins.

Psaki clearly cares about the feelings of the reporter asking the question ... making them feel valued

How is this question even relevant?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Psaki clearly cares about the feelings of the reporter asking the question ... making them feel valued

They have about a week to cement good Will with the media. Because when Joe calls off the Impeachment Dogs. The press will begin eating him alive for any misstep at all.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

It’s all psychological conditioning for the viewer. Psaki and her propagandists know the social conditioning game.

The mean Trump people in charge whose press conferences were confrontational are gone and now we have this nice person now so it’s civil.

Alinsky 101
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

It’s all psychological conditioning for the viewer. Psaki and her propagandists know the social conditioning game.

The mean Trump people in charge whose press conferences were confrontational are gone and now we have this nice person now so it’s civil.

Alinsky 101
    I mean I totally get all of that

Biden’s Administration is shaping up to be a talk a good game and get nothing done

Trump’s Administration was all about pissing everybody up verbally but getting some shit done

I remember my brother telling me a few years ago that he valued words more than actions ... I lost my shit

Amazingly there are a lot of people that seem to feel this way
    It’s been a slow bleed for 30 years but public global multi-billionaire corporations now run the USA completely now that a private Inc. such as Trump Inc. has been defeated.

Your brother probably won’t feel a tangible impact unless he’s self-employed or owns a small corporates business. Expect to be frustrated.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    We live in a banana republic now...I’m surprised your surprised.

Most strippers I’ve talked to in my life are brighter and more mentally stable than Jen Psaki...she’s a piece of work.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Alinsky 101

Biden’s Administration is shaping up to be a talk a good game and get nothing done

Trump’s Administration was all about pissing everybody up verbally but getting some shit done

I remember my brother telling me a few years ago that he valued words more than actions ... I lost my shit

I think you’re missing a broader point. A lot of bad shit is going to get done and it won’t be openly questioned. Biden is a feckless idiot, his handlers are tyrants.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    Why wasn't she asked if migrants coming to the US unmasked is a good idea especially during covid? Next does she believe Biden is responsible with his debate stances? Oh wait that would only be asked to Trump.
  • Options
    IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Alinsky 101

I think you’re missing a broader point. A lot of bad shit is going to get done and it won’t be openly questioned. Biden is a feckless idiot, his handlers are tyrants.
    I’m not head in the sand about the possibilities on the horizon
  • Options
    Isn’t it the primary qualification of being a press secretary is the ability to speak in complete sentences and not stammer through press conferences?

This lady is not ready for this role. Getting caught flat-footed on basic questions and “umm uhhh” as your first meme isn’t a great start.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Isn’t it the primary qualification of being a press secretary is the ability to speak in complete sentences and not stammer through press conferences?

This lady is not ready for this role. Getting caught flat-footed on basic questions and “umm uhhh” as your first meme isn’t a great start.

She's horrific. At least get somebody hot if they are horrible.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Weird how hiring someone and an entire department based on sex doesn’t get you the most qualified.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,116
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

She’s exactly what they wanted. Soft, unqualified female who’s probably Uber sensitive so if anyone gets TUFF with her the media and social media mobs can shout them down and cancel culture them
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

She’s exactly what they wanted. Soft, unqualified female who’s probably Uber sensitive so if anyone gets TUFF with her the media and social media mobs can shout them down and cancel culture them
    This is the same group of idiots who rolled out pajama boy to sell Obamacare.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

She isn't great. But it is a lot easier to answer questions when you generally have policies that can be logically supported. It's easy to make fun of idiot "journalists" by discussing their idiocy versus trying to answer gotcha questions. Only real solution is to lie and make some more fake news.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

This is the same group of idiots who rolled out pajama boy to sell Obamacare.

Fuck, seen that pic a million times and never realized that. It’s even worse now.
  • Options
    Oh gawd

This is the new regime. Dear Leader likes chocolate chip ice cream.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

We live in a banana republic now...I’m surprised your surprised.

Most strippers I’ve talked to in my life are brighter and more mentally stable than Jen Psaki...she’s a piece of work.

I would like to hear more about these strippers.