Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We? need a GRAND SLAM hire at DC

DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think that Sark (Steve Sarkisian) would be a GRAND SLAM hire for our defensive coordinator job.

Comments

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,001
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2021
    How about Jeff Choat?

Or Jim Mora.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

How about Jeff Choat?

Or Jim Mora.

Mora is dead to us.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    Tanned, rested, and ready:

• Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's the deal. Saban hired Kiffin and Sark when they were toxic because he could and he wanted to.

Pruitt and Kirby Smart were outstanding DCs at Bama.

Pruitt just got accused of cheating to get recruits including one we wanted. Hell will freeze three times before UW gets within a thousand miles of him

But someone will hire him as DC and be glad they did. Someone serious. Hell Bama wanted to fire their DC on the 50 after the Ole Miss game. He may end up back there

In my teenage years I watched a show about a top high school football program in Alabama (Hoover High). The show was like Laguna Beach but in Alabama and football.

Anyways, Jeremy Pruitt was the DC for the school and they talked about what a great coach he was. They beat high school Tebow in one of the episodes. Kind of cool he was a college DC for FSU just a few years later, then Alabama.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,818
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's the deal. Saban hired Kiffin and Sark when they were toxic because he could and he wanted to.

Pruitt and Kirby Smart were outstanding DCs at Bama.

Pruitt just got accused of cheating to get recruits including one we wanted. Hell will freeze three times before UW gets within a thousand miles of him

But someone will hire him as DC and be glad they did. Someone serious. Hell Bama wanted to fire their DC on the 50 after the Ole Miss game. He may end up back there

In my teenage years I watched a show about a top high school football program in Alabama (Hoover High). The show was like Laguna Beach but in Alabama and football.

Anyways, Jeremy Pruitt was the DC for the school and they talked about what a great coach he was. They beat high school Tebow in one of the episodes. Kind of cool he was a college DC for FSU just a few years later, then Alabama.
    Two a days. I’m gay as well.