Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Hangin' with the Sweatpants General

2»

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How do I find it on Netflix?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The closing sexual tensions delivered.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

7 straight posts from @Swaye? Did Pumpy get a hold of your account?

How wrong is it that I watched this gif for 10 straight minutes and laughed every time it went?
    When I was in college, I was walking to class on one of the rare occasions I actually attended, and the wind was blowing really hard right into my face, the brick walkway is wet from rain. There's a decently wide and steep hill to get between several of the buildings, and I'm trudging up it on the far right side of the hill, leaning into the wind. I look over and uphill from me, and there's this poor kid in an electric wheelchair. He's facing the same direction as me but on the other side of the walkway, gritting into the wind, joystick mashed to the stop, giving it all she had. As I'm climbing the hill, he's trading places with me, slowly drifting backward and down, wheels spinning furiously.

I couldn't help it. The determined look on his face, the wheels spinning, a disabled Sisyphus: I started cracking up laughing. It was one of the saddest scenes I'd ever witnessed, so it was either that or cry, and I wasn't about to do the latter. After a few seconds of standing there laughing to myself, I realized I was just letting this poor kid slide backward down the hill, and he might get hurt, so I moved to help, but another--less sociopathic?--student didn't waste several seconds laughing and beat me there.

/csb
    This story explains why you’re here.
    China is den of asshoe.