Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Per Harvey Road

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I hate anyone who thinks redneck 80's mullets are a good look. FFS man, you posted an idiot spewing nonsense who has a mullet. WTF were you thinking or in your case, not thinking?

So you rats spent the last 4.5 years beating, murdering and bullying everyone who doesn't think like you. You tore down every statue that offended your sensitive sensibilities. Forced the name changes and destruction of historic dedications to great Americans. Painted over historic and patriotic artwork and somehow it is Republican and Conservative Americans who don't like America. Seriously, can you and mullet man be a bigger dipshit?

Kobe, do you ever think about how fucking hypocritical you and your drama queen, mullet wearing brethren are?

The swayze roadhouse hair is fantastic and you can go right on ahead and fuck yourself hard.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If we're knocking the salads and flow with helmetless hockey players flying down the ice in the 80s ... I'm fucking out
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I don't hate any of those things
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

That’s like asking why do liberals love humanity but are for killing unborn babies? Stupid generalities, but that’s too much thinking for your simple mind.

Most conservative still love original American values. Hard work, freedom to not have to walk on egg shells, and a government not getting into every aspect of our lives. Most conservatives prefer freedom over safety, while most liberals would throw out most freedoms and liberties for the feeling of safety and security. Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Nailed it
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I watched the video. It's basically: "How can you say you love America if you hate immigrants, hate the environment, hate poor people, etc"

Seriously, that's the question "nobody can answer" apparently. Lol.

I hate Kobe'sButtPlug
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I hate anyone who thinks redneck 80's mullets are a good look. FFS man, you posted an idiot spewing nonsense who has a mullet. WTF were you thinking or in your case, not thinking?

So you rats spent the last 4.5 years beating, murdering and bullying everyone who doesn't think like you. You tore down every statue that offended your sensitive sensibilities. Forced the name changes and destruction of historic dedications to great Americans. Painted over historic and patriotic artwork and somehow it is Republican and Conservative Americans who don't like America. Seriously, can you and mullet man be a bigger dipshit?

Kobe, do you ever think about how fucking hypocritical you and your drama queen, mullet wearing brethren are?

The swayze roadhouse hair is fantastic and you can go right on ahead and fuck yourself hard.
    Go get your mullet cut and join the 21st century.