Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some watch shots

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I found this video interesting. Stallone's daughters are quite attractive. Thanks to Jennifer Lavin's genetics lol.

https://youtu.be/oVii8oH5o2g
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Invenit et Fecit !
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    Current state of the collection:

So, I have another very special Journe coming in next month it now appears (moved up from May). The AP ROC in the upper right hand corner has been sold to a good friend of mine, and that deal will go down later this year. Who it is will SHOCK YOU!

I am on the list for a white ceramic Daytona, and the white gold silver dial Daytona on Oysterflex at my Rolex AD. Who knows if one or both of those will come in this year? If they do, I think it likely the vintage GMT and/or green dial Daytona will be out.

There are a couple of very expensive and very hard to get FP Journes I am trying to line up for 2022, so we will just have to wait and see there. Also on the list for a 15202 at the AP Boutique, but probably have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting one.

For now the Journe (and the next one coming in) are completely safe, as are the Patek 5711, the AP 26480TI Royal Oak Offshore, and the LE Blancpain Fifty Fathoms MILSPEC.

2021 should be interesting. Big year to see what may or may not come in, and what I can set up, if anything, for 2022. Now that I am off drugs, all I have left in my life are guns, watches, booze and a deep love of tits.
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    Fifty Fathoms is a bad ass watch btw.

@Doog_de_Jour
    Founders Club
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    People with small collections should post current collection shots.

Heres a pic to motivate you. Who cares that the only collection represented is the most epic tits ever.

@PurpleBaze
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

@Doog_de_Jour

The Fifty Fathoms is a stunning diver watch. Just bad ass all around.

I’m anti rubber straps for Rolex though. Call me old fashioned.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    Not a collection but a couple of timepieces... the patek was a watch that John Kennedy wore on a magazine cover back in the day... these watches are not flashy ~ pretty plain styling. May need a jazzy watch, kinda tempted to swap out the face on the Rolex for something more interesting... I know that sounds stupid or if that is even an option.

The Patek came with a gold bracelet which I still have, might swap that back in to replace the band to restore a little of the glamour to the watch.

Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Heres a pic to motivate you. Who cares that the only collection represented is the most epic tits ever.

@PurpleBaze

@Swaye Wow, what a collection! and after looking for a while, just noticed that she is wearing a kind of cool watch. Haaah.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

@PurpleBaze

@Swaye Wow, what a collection! and after looking for a while, just noticed that she is wearing a kind of cool watch. Haaah.
    Thanks man. I've been doing this a long tim....hey that vintage Patek is cool as fuck. Seriously. Also, I wouldn't change that sweet Rolex, I'd just get another one. The new OP line has some super crazy colors. Very out of character for modern Rolex. Fun watches, and a good price point. Be advised they are wait listed everywhere, of course. Sigh....
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Nice to see this thread come back to life again.

But, it makes me very impatient for my next purchase.

A couple of recent purchases, which you of course already know about...

@Swaye So tell me the storyline and details of watch #2, I'm intrigued, and more pictures of this watch if you would...
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Nice to see this thread come back to life again.

But, it makes me very impatient for my next purchase.

A couple of recent purchases, which you of course already know about...

@Swaye So tell me the storyline and details of watch #2, I'm intrigued, and more pictures of this watch if you would...
    Bought it from a collector. He was the second owner, and the original owner never wore it once. Total safe queen. The second owner had it for about 3 weeks before I swindled it out of him. I sold it 2 months later at a nice profit. It's the 26300 ROC. Rare'ish dial configuration of the blue with orange hands. Very very nice watch! Get one! I'd sell you that one if I still had it!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Not sure if this is a collection, but here is a handful of watches that any poor person can afford. The modded stainless Seiko is the one that I swap straps on for different moods. Still want to buy a Strapcode bracelet for it and the gold one.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

@Doog_de_Jour

I love that watch. This is the closest I will ever come to owning one.

Founders Club

Not sure if this is a collection, but here is a handful of watches that any poor person can afford. The modded stainless Seiko is the one that I swap straps on for different moods. Still want to buy a Strapcode bracelet for it and the gold one.

Of course it's a collection! And a really cool one. I'm digging that NATO strap!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

How do you like the Farer? There is a cherry gmt I was looking at by them. They are priced just a little high for a newer micro-brand so I passed.