Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,487
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump's GOP: It's forced conformance to lies. People that look to the facts are ostracized as RINOs. Dissent in fascism is not allowed.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A security surge that has turned the once-open grounds of the U.S. Capitol into a veritable fortress could become a permanent — and to many, discomforting — reality for the nation’s seat of government.

Security experts and longtime Washington officials are grappling with the likelihood, in their view, that the Capitol and other marquee federal buildings will inevitably receive new and significant added layers of security, after a mob overran the Capitol Police in an attack that forced the building’s evacuation and left five people dead.

But the extra precautions are also raising difficult questions about the importance of safety versus the value of an open and accessible seat of government.

“I don’t know if those fences will ever come down again,” said Bill Hoagland, who worked in Congress for more than 30 years before becoming a senior vice president at the Bipartisan Policy Center.

“I pray they do come down. But obviously we’re going to need something in addition to what we put up there after 2001,” he said, referring to the Sept. 11 attacks.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article248519255.html
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What are they afraid of? Mandate!

Cheat and people get pissed. History and common sense is are my side.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited January 2021

The denseness of this argument rivals a black hole 🕳

*an absence of light hole
    So now we don't see color?

Unity.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Unity.

I wonder is Absence of Light lives matter agree with that statement
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Joe Biden's America
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    LebamDawg said:

Unity.

I wonder is Absence of Light lives matter agree with that statement
    It's gonna be tough to fit that on LeBron's jersey....
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Projection. Accuse the other side of what you're doing. One of commie Alinsky's tricks.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

Trump's GOP: It's forced conformance to lies. People that look to the facts are ostracized as RINOs. Dissent in fascism is not allowed.

I’ll bet you were a YES vote on legal Mushrooms. Know how I can tell?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Unity.

Not seeing color is one of the most racist things one can do
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All Light Matters?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

AOG said:

I’ll bet you were a YES vote on legal Mushrooms. Know how I can tell?
    Anyone not voting yes on legal shrooms is a fucking square
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

No.

Cult of personality and history of racism is on your side. I do not see much common sense anywhere.

All the claims of "cheating" were prove it bitch and all but one minor case were completely rebuffed or thrown out for baseless grandstanding. Like 1 out of 62 cases.

Cite any examples or cases. List them here. Stop echoing nonsense because you start to believe other people's bullshit and make it your own. That's stupid.

This country is fucked up and many of you are so blind it would be funny if it wasn't true.

If thousands of black demonstrators were called to congress, and the Intel was all there, when both parties were in full attendance less the orange retard:

- carrying zip ties and flex restraints
    - fucking trucks with bombs and shit and hit lists for pence and pelosi
    - breached the inner rooms that have not breached since 1812 or some shit
    - add whatever other crazy shit happened ...

No one would have been arrested.

Because it would be a pile of dead negroes a mile high, that's the fucking truth. They would have called tarantino for dead n*get storage and a cup of coffee.

But you know what? This is another case of blind racism and white privilege. No groups of black demonstrators would think of storming congress and breach and have hit lists and such.

Because they know that it would be the last act they would ever do. The last breath they would ever take.

I know this is the tug but goddamn, some of the nonsense in here really pushes the conceptual envelope of free speech and thought and assembly.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    animate said:

Sledog said:

No.

Cult of personality and history of racism is on your side. I do not see much common sense anywhere.

All the claims of "cheating" were prove it bitch and all but one minor case were completely rebuffed or thrown out for baseless grandstanding. Like 1 out of 62 cases.

Cite any examples or cases. List them here. Stop echoing nonsense because you start to believe other people's bullshit and make it your own. That's stupid.

This country is fucked up and many of you are so blind it would be funny if it wasn't true.

If thousands of black demonstrators were called to congress, and the Intel was all there, when both parties were in full attendance less the orange retard:

Because it would be a pile of dead negroes a mile high, that's the fucking truth. They would have called tarantino for dead n*get storage and a cup of coffee.

But you know what? This is another case of blind racism and white privilege. No groups of black demonstrators would think of storming congress and breach and have hit lists and such.

Because they know that it would be the last act they would ever do. The last breath they would ever take.

I know this is the tug but goddamn, some of the nonsense in here really pushes the conceptual envelope of free speech and thought and assembly.

HRYK.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nazis gonna nazi

Turn us in bitch
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    animate said:

Sledog said:

No.

Somebody put in the time to write and share this steaming pile of banal boilerplate bullshit?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

Sledog said:

No.

It's prose like this that makes the Tug flannel fascisti tumescent
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden voters complaining about racists

Rich

And stupid