Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worst Academis to have won a Men's Row Boat Natty?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    Cal
    I didn't know swaye was up in my bmore hood.

Lol we just brought on a regional sales manager in bmore and my boss is like you want to go out to Baltimore when she trains the people there. I was like fuck yeah! Crabs mothafuckaaa

As long as it's may or September.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,239
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Northeastern

Lol we just brought on a regional sales manager in bmore and my boss is like you want to go out to Baltimore when she trains the people there. I was like fuck yeah! Crabs mothafuckaaa

You need to expand on this Bmore hood of yours
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Syracuse
    whlinder said:

I've heard Maryland has some fucking beautiful towns and is a very underrated state to live in.
    edited January 2021
    Cal
    whlinder said:

Haha I lived in locust point. Hull street same street as the under armour hq.

Walk around the street to LP Steamers. Best place. Hot crabs cold beer!

It was this bizarre mix of old school longshoremen and yuppies.

But what was super crazy was my gf and I were like down to be part of the neighborhood so all the crusty blue collar neighbors liked us versus the other yuppies who acted like dbags.

So they would let us use their beach house and whatnot all the time

I really enjoyed it. It was such a bizarre culture shock from growing up in phoenix

But fuck man. That baltimore accent was brutal.
    Cal
    To add onto that season two of the wire was that neighborhood and fighting gentrification. They lost. That place they were fighting to save was where half the new ravens players lived lol
    edited January 2021
    Cal

whlinder said:

I've heard Maryland has some fucking beautiful towns and is a very underrated state to live in.
    Its quite pretty. The eastern shore is weird because it's basically rural. Which is so strange because it's where like the usa started.

But my sales territory was all of delaware and like baltimore and then east and northern maryland.

Coming from the desert driving on 95 it's pure forest.
    Syracuse

whlinder said:

Its quite pretty. The eastern shore is weird because it's basically rural. Which is so strange because it's where like the usa started.

But my sales territory was all of delaware and like baltimore and then east and northern maryland.

Have you been to Easton?
    edited January 2021
    Cal

whlinder said:

Have you been to Easton?
    Yeah I told you I had the entire eastern shore. So that's where I first saw a pharmaceutical plant (actually pretty cool) that made generics too. So they had this huge machine to do the labeling and one side had their brand and the other had walmart brand. I think it was like laxatives?

Anyway long story short. Generics are truly the same thing.

Edit: not clear. I mean generic walmart brand vs their brand.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,071
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    Syracuse

https://youtu.be/cefj215AlCc
    edited January 2021
    Cal
    Just west of easton is a cool little town that has wineries and stuff. Can't remember the name

Like little inlets and boats. St michaels I think. Kinda classy.
    edited January 2021
    Cal
    Mad_Son said:

https://youtu.be/cefj215AlCc
    Omg its far worse. The baltimore accent is the worst in the us easily.

So normally I'd only hear it from my neighbors who'd been blue collar workers for like 40 years. And generally it's rare to hear someone younger with a heavy city accent.

But I went to a barber and was getting my hair cut from this super hot chick. And then she started talking and it was even worse than my 60 year old longshoremen neighbor. I was like frozen stunned. It was terrible.

The way she pronounced "on" was "owen"

My boner receded.
    Syracuse

Just west of easton is a cool little town that has wineries and stuff. Can't remember the name

I had heard that Easton was a very high brow and nice town. Never been.
    Cal

Hmm it seemed to me like a rural rust beltish town. Kind of what you'd consider a meth shithole.

Maybe when people say easton they mean near the water st michaels. Because thats pretty nice.
    Cal

Hmm it seemed to me like a rural rust beltish town. Kind of what you'd consider a meth shithole.

Maybe when people say easton they mean near the water st michaels. Because thats pretty nice.
    Yep

Cal
    That's where the house from wedding crashers is
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Syracuse

Swaye said:

Chryst, Northeastern even tried to recruit me for academis.

I hear they have a top gas pumping program. Nationally ranked.
    I know yore being sarkastic, but per US News and World Reports the top gas pumping programs are:

1. Princeton
    2. Reed
    3. Oregon
    4. Seton Hall
    5. Rutgers

Two states dominate for a reason, but I here TCU is getting their program together.

Jersey gas station pro tip: don’t hire a Seton Hall, Rutgers, hell even a Princeton liberal arts grad to pump gas. Go Stevens Tech, NJIT, or find a graduate from one of the many great universities in Karachi, Pakistan.
    Syracuse

That's where the house from wedding crashers is

Oh no shit? The big resorty one that the wedding is at? Or the "summer place" they go to after the wedding? Or bofe?
    Syracuse

Swaye said:

I know yore being sarkastic, but per US News and World Reports the top gas pumping programs are:

1. Princeton
    2. Reed
    3. Oregon
    4. Seton Hall
    5. Rutgers

Two states dominate for a reason, but I here TCU is getting their program together.

Jersey gas station pro tip: don’t hire a Seton Hall, Rutgers, hell even a Princeton liberal arts grad to pump gas. Go Stevens Tech, NJIT, or find a graduate from one of the many great universities in Karachi, Pakistan.
    To be clear, "liberal arts" includes pure math, physics, biology and other sciences, and a kid smart enough to get into Princeton will pump your gas just fine, no matter what he / she studied.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    Syracuse

Swaye said:

1. Princeton
    2. Reed
    3. Oregon
    4. Seton Hall
    5. Rutgers

To be clear, "liberal arts" includes pure math, physics, biology and other sciences, and a kid smart enough to get into Princeton will pump your gas just fine, no matter what he / she studied.
    That’s all fine and dandy, but those old gas pumps along route 17 don’t fix themselves...

And even if you have modern pumps, those jackasses ruin everything by trying to organize a labor union.