Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LebamDawg said:

Here is the Washington state map of counties with the most Covid Cases

This is the 8 sectors that Cinslee's crack team came up with for phased opening - each sector has to meet the state's scientific requirements based on something the state will change if a sector moves out of Phase 1.

Note that each sector has included one of the Covid Hot Spot counties in its region. Thus ensuring no regional advancement will happen. Where I am - we are tied to Thurston County and we will never move out of phase 1.

it is designed to fail. and the people were happy. Awoman

Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene are raking tax $$$$ right now. Aside from weed, there's nothing in WA worth buying that a 15 mile drive won't fix at a lower price.

Just opened an office there. Can't fucking wait to break ground.

Next stop Montana. Land of my peeps.
    Montana is getting about as faggoty woke as Seattle. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire, fren.

There's still enough time and room to live out my days there before the Libs and Calis ruin it all.

It's not frying pan into fire, it's the other way around. Seattle and most of Washington are burning to a crisp. Nothing in Montana currently comes close. I know the faggy libs are infesting Missoula and Bozeman, but there's a whole lot more dirt in that state than those cancers.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LebamDawg said:

This is the 8 sectors that Cinslee's crack team came up with for phased opening - each sector has to meet the state's scientific requirements based on something the state will change if a sector moves out of Phase 1.

Note that each sector has included one of the Covid Hot Spot counties in its region. Thus ensuring no regional advancement will happen. Where I am - we are tied to Thurston County and we will never move out of phase 1.

Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene are raking tax $$$$ right now. Aside from weed, there's nothing in WA worth buying that a 15 mile drive won't fix at a lower price.

Montana is getting about as faggoty woke as Seattle. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire, fren.

There's still enough time and room to live out my days there before the Libs and Calis ruin it all.

It's not frying pan into fire, it's the other way around. Seattle and most of Washington are burning to a crisp. Nothing in Montana currently comes close. I know the faggy libs are infesting Missoula and Bozeman, but there's a whole lot more dirt in that state than those cancers.
    My intel tells me the highest percentage of smoking hot divorced women is in/around Whitefish and Kalispel. Lots of OC divorcees bailing.

You just do not get that kind of information in the MSM.

I presume 99% of them monkey-branched.

Not sure if I want to be the Sugar Daddy or Pool Boy in that scenario.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep the suffering isn't the same because we have democrats
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Disengenuous. Comparing the unemployment rate at the moment as being similar suggests it was always similar and has had the same economic affect in aggregate.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If only someone could have seen this coming

Wait we did

We were right, you and me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    The left is now saying the virus isn't a problem. Open up says Cuomo. Funny shit.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

LebamDawg said:

Disagree. First time in 20 years MT elected a GOP governor and Steve Daines won re-election to the Senate. Most GOP electoral success since I lived there in the late ‘90s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/politics/montana-election-results/tnamp/

‘It’s Just a Slaughter’: Montana Goes From Purple to Deep Red
    The GOP claimed victory on every statewide down-ballot race

By Gwen FlorioTwitter
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

LebamDawg said:

Disagree. First time in 20 years MT elected a GOP governor and Steve Daines won re-election to the Senate. Most GOP electoral success since I lived there in the late ‘90s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/politics/montana-election-results/tnamp/

‘It’s Just a Slaughter’: Montana Goes From Purple to Deep Red
    The GOP claimed victory on every statewide down-ballot race

By Gwen FlorioTwitter
    NOVEMBER 4, 2020
    Bozeman and Missoula are still faggoty AF.

Miles City, not so much.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

Like I said before, it's going to be entertaining to watch the left try to sell everyone that "it's safe" after 12 months of we are all going to die.

I hate them. Pragmatically, I welcome their hypocrisy sooner than later. As you say, however, it's going to be hard for them to reverse course. Weº have noted here often, too many people enjoy living this way.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    edited January 2021
    alumni94 said:

Like I said before, it's going to be entertaining to watch the left try to sell everyone that "it's safe" after 12 months of we are all going to die.

Inslee just announced additional faggoty lockdown/outdoor dining protocols and restrictions that essentially make it impossible for any restaurant to conduct business. Ingenious restauranteurs figured out they could set up those igloo things...

Jay comes back with CO2 restrictions and monitoring and air-out phases after a party leaves an igloo.

Like we say, Jay, fuck off.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    The other day Mrs and Mr Lebam went shopping - entering into the store we were asked,

Do you folks have masks?

I replied "She can't wear a mask and I am her emotional support animal."

We were the only ones without masks, Just start doing it - no masks - lie and say it is a medical condition, they can't question it.

In Oregon, I understand that they are really strict and they threatened the owners of stores. I quit going there for shopping. like the stores will miss me.

Edit: Mrs Lebam said if I am her emotional support would I work on it a little
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

alumni94 said:

I hate them. Pragmatically, I welcome their hypocrisy sooner than later. As you say, however, it's going to be hard for them to reverse course. Weº have noted here often, too many rich people enjoy us living this way.
    This might be more accurate.