Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leveling up on the cancel of free thinking

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I would say Peterson qualifies as alt right. Shapiro is a pipeline to it. Rogan is alright though.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I would say Peterson qualifies as alt right. Shapiro is a pipeline to it. Rogan is alright though.

Peterson isn’t alt right. Jesus.

He’s what 95% of the guys who had dads here preached. Work hard. Look in the mirror. Don’t make excuses. Be accountable.

All of those are signs of whiteness which is bad.

Date fat chicks. Give your money to the government. Play video games all day.

Sounds fun but not the path to success.

This is some crazy alt right shit:

https://www.shortform.com/blog/12-rules-for-life-list-jordan-peterson/
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Rogan is an enabler and gets no pass. He’s first against the wall
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So you're afraid of Peterson and like a typical snowflake, you want him canceled, because you can't measure up. Got it.

He’s what 95% of the guys who had dads here preached. Work hard. Look in the mirror. Don’t make excuses. Be accountable.

How dare you write something so frightening to @TheKobeStopper.

Without blame, he'd have nothing.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

All of those are signs of whiteness which is bad.

Date fat chicks. Give your money to the government. Play video games all day.

Bingo. Handing in your work on time, doing your homework, individual responsibility have all been identified a signs of "whiteness."
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So you're afraid of Peterson and like a typical snowflake, you want him canceled, because you can't measure up. Got it.
    SJW I knew doesn't like Peterson. I'm like, "He doesn't even say anything controversial. What's the problem?"
    The West Coast has became an echo chamber of nancy boys who think like the collectivist mindset, free shit, and like to virtue signal though.

SJW I knew doesn't like Peterson. I'm like, "He doesn't even say anything controversial. What's the problem?"
    The West Coast has became an echo chamber of nancy boys who think like the collectivist mindset, free shit, and like to virtue signal though.
    20 years of soy & feminism just to settle for fat chicks does that to a guy.