Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pence and 25th Amendment

alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Pence should use the 25th Amendment, and then pardon Trump.

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am still trying to figure out what laws were broken that requires him to be pardoned.

is it because he is politically incorrect? and that is punishable I guess. Well in congress it is

Amen (not Awoman)
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

I am still trying to figure out what laws were broken that requires him to be pardoned.

is it because he is politically incorrect? and that is punishable I guess. Well in congress it is

Amen (not Awoman)

I can’t think of anything Individual One might be charged with.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

That's been obvious for a couple of years
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

That's been obvious for a couple of years
    Sick burn
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

Anything, everything. They're crazy Nazi shitbags.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

They are already labeling anyone who supports Trump as “domestic terrorists.” That works for little groups like the KKK or Antifa, but labeling and now silencing the 75 million Trump voters, plus those who didn’t vote but support Trump that term, is to deliberately cause unrest.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

They are already labeling anyone who supports Trump as “domestic terrorists.” That works for little groups like the KKK or Antifa, but labeling and now silencing the 75 million Trump voters, plus those who didn’t vote but support Trump that term, is to deliberately cause unrest.
    That would be a huge stretch for the left to make ... but they are all about bringing the nation together or so they say
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

Sorry, who is the "they" who are calling all Trump supporters terrorists? You sensitive right wingers just love to pick something off of twitter and then feel sorry for yourselves.

Maybe half of Trump supporters are sympathetic to the violent overthrow of democratically elected government, still alarmingly high, but not the tidal wave of support you babies claim.

Similarly, people are becoming aware that the violent part of Trump's base is isolated, disorganized, and incompetent.

Every threat, every act of violence, only makes them weaker and more hated by the majority of Americans.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

Sorry, who is the "they" who are calling all Trump supporters terrorists? You sensitive right wingers just love to pick something off of twitter and then feel sorry for yourselves.

Maybe half of Trump supporters are sympathetic to the violent overthrow of democratically elected government, still alarmingly high, but not the tidal wave of support you babies claim.

Similarly, people are becoming aware that the violent part of Trump's base is isolated, disorganized, and incompetent.

Every threat, every act of violence, only makes them weaker and more hated by the majority of Americans.
    Um, Anderson Cooper was saying it multiple times yesterday. Biden, Harris and Pelosi have all created a race narrative and have said that Trump supporters are white supremacists,
    The California DNC leader Rusty Hicks also call them that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-dem-party-chair-calls-gavin-newsom-recall-a-coup

So keep trying to say no one is saying that.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

Amen (not Awoman)

He attempted to re-balance US-China relations, which is a punishable offense when half of your political leaders are (knowing or unknowingly) Chinese vessels.